𝐻𝑜𝑤 𝑇𝑜 𝑆𝑖𝑡 𝑂𝑛 𝐴 𝐵𝑟𝑜𝑜𝑚𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑐𝑘 𝐶𝑜𝑚𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑎𝑏𝑙𝑦

"Good work, everyone! Now get changed and head back to the castle, alright?" Nas's voice echoed across the pitch, startling Fadia who dropped the Quaffle

"Good work, everyone! Now get changed and head back to the castle, alright?" Nas's voice echoed across the pitch, startling Fadia who dropped the Quaffle. Nadia snorted.

"She's our Keeper, but she really is clumsy at times," said Hani beside her. "How did she not fall off her broom yet?"

"Oh, she did! Last year!" Zayd joined them. "She choked on a fly once and ended up hanging onto it with one hand before Nas saved her. Luckily it was only like two metres above the field, but still."

They all laughed at that.

"I remember!" Nadia exclaimed. "It was especially embarrassing for her because a Hufflepuff prefect - Zahirah, was showing the first years around the castle grounds and the field when it happened and all the first years laughed."

Hani started cackling at that. She had joined the team this year and wasn't used to the craziness and chaos their Keeper Fadia was like.

"Okay, we gotta go. Nadia, you staying here?" Hani looked at the girl with a grin. Nadia nodded with a smile.

"I still got extra training with Nas, so yeah. See you all later, okay?" She replied.

"Ooooh, right, you gotta train!" Zayd exclaimed. "You know, I don't know how you can handle the pain." Zayd said while letting out a small chuckle. Nadia laughed at her words.

Hani waved at Nadia and head to the changing room with the rest of the team. Nadia turned to where Nas was waiting for her.

She had extra session's with Nas twice a week, training their Quidditch skills. They had both been accepted into the national scholarship for Quidditch, securing them a place among the players preparing to join the national team as chasers. For this they needed to train harder and were trained by a coach who came by once a month as well as all their games to check on their improvements

Receiving her acceptance shortly after her O.W.L.'s were finished. She had been sitting next to her at breakfast when the letter arrived, holding her breath when Nadia exclaimed loudly in excitement and nervousness, startling Fadia into spilling her tea over herself in the process and Rizq laughing like a crazy maniac.

Her hands shook when she opened the parchment and read the first line. 'Dear Mrs Nadia, we are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted...' She didn't get further, because Nas screamed next to her, patting her back, Nas,Fadia and Rizq showering her in congratulations (and some tea, in Fadia's case).

After that, she felt a hand on her shoulder and turned around to find Sofie, smiling at her with a knowing grin on her face. Sofie patted her head and mumbled "I'm not surprised". It was typical for her to not show many emotions, but the mumbling words can be heard some excitement and she knew how much Sofie cared.

She had startled the other with a sudden hug and jumping around when she found her later on in the library, still studying for her last exam. Nadia had returned the hug and laughed, quieting down quickly after when she remembered their location.)