𝑊𝑎𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑈𝑝 𝑇𝑜 𝐴 𝑁𝑒𝑤 𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟

Fadia was definitely not a morning person

Fadia was definitely not a morning person. There were few things as bad as being woken from the sweet embrace of sleep, but it was even worse when she theoretically would be able to sleep in. On a Saturday. At 8.37 AM. So basically in the middle of the night.

At 8.37 AM Fadia had found herself with a face full of brown fluffy fur landing on her face and looked at her before she yelled.

"Oh, hell no!" had echoed through the room, waking the other students effectively and scaring the cat away to the foot of her bed. It sat down there, tail bushy in shock and eyes wide open. Fadia glared at it.

"Stupid cat, I hate you." she said and fell back on her pillow. Her heart rate had shot up at the shock – she wouldn't be able to go back to sleep after that. Fadia threw her arm over her eyes and heard steps approaching to her bed. Nadia must have gotten up from her bed.

"What are you doing here?" she asked softly and the cat had left the room. Fadia groaned.

"Waking me up and ruining my morning," she grumbled.

"Oh, stop complaining, you giant grouch and just get up to get coffee." Nadia chuckled. Fadia groaned one more time before rolling to the edge of her bed to get up.

She didn't get far. Her legs had tangled in the sheets during the night and when she tried to swing her legs out of bed, her whole body followed. The fall was short but it hurt notheless.

"I hate this life" she whined laid her forehead on the cold floorboards."You okay there?" She asked slightly worried. It was Aryssa. She must've woken up from the noise.

She nodded and Nadia started pulling off the sheets from around her to free her tangled body.  Fadia refused to move until a pillow was thrown to her head.

"Get up from the floor and go get coffee already, Fad. You look pathetic." Aryssa said amusedly at Fadia dumbness before going back to her bed. Fadia followed her words and slowly pushed herself to her knees before getting up to grab clothes and her toiletries for a trip to the bathroom.

When she finally arrived in the Great Hall 20 minutes later, her mood hadn't improved and she felt even sleepier than before. She stumbled through the door, spotted some familiar faces - even though they were somewhat blurry - and plopped down on a chair next to them before laying her head on the table again.

A hand entered her sight after about a minute and pushed a cup of coffee towards her. She groaned in relief and lifted her head from the table whilst grabbing the cup and bringing it to her mouth. The liquid was still extremely hot, not cooled even a bit by the milk, but she still sipped some of it before leaning against the shoulder next to her.

"You look like shit like how did a prankster and a troublemaker turned into 'that' ," a voice opposite commented and the body she was leaning against hummed in agreement. So Sofie was her hold this morning and Nadia is in charge of sarcastic comments. Everything followed the usual routine then.