Mischeif Mayhem

Rizq had just been minding his own business, on his way to the Hufflepuff common room

Rizq had just been minding his own business, on his way to the Hufflepuff common room. Happily humming to himself, he had carried on his way when loud banging noises behind him had him stumble in shock.

He struggled towards the wall to catch himself and turned around, heart beating wildly.. Behind him, at the far end of the corridor, mayhem was going on, Loud bangs was heard, glittering lights rained from the ceiling, bounced off the walls and danced over the floor. Sparks from what was undoubtedly fireworks sizzled around in the most outlandish shapes, reforming over and over again, sparks and lights came dancing down the corridor, followed by even more explosion.

It was like a wall of fire and chaos that crept up at Rizq but he couldn't help but stare. As anarchic as it seemed, there was a certain beauty to the raging firework in front of the gryffindor. The colours, instead of mixing together in ghastly combinations, seemed to go through the colours of the rainbow in an orderly fashion, with specks of silver and gold coming into the mix. The movement of the fireworks followed a spiral pattern and effectively prevented the shapes and sparkly creatures crashing into each other.

It was colours and shapes, changing in the blink of an eye but still regaining its chaotic beauty. Rizq was frozen in the corridor slowly filled with more shapes, more colours, more explosions. His eyes were wide open. The whole corridor became filled with lights.

Suddenly, a body broke through the sparkles and sprinted down the corridor, heading for Rizq. It was like a bucket of ice cold water had been emptied above him and Rizq snapped out of his mind. 

"FADIA!" was heard and he knew it was Professor Blaize.

"What the-" he started mumbling when Fadia reached him. Stopping for only a second.

"Run!" she called and took off again, not giving Rizq a chance to reply. Instead, then Fadia started running again and rizq did the same thing.

"The best part hasn't caught up to us yet," Fadia panted out, "but I don't want to be caught up in it!"

She let out a small laugh. The other was getting increasingly worried. What exactly did Fadia unleash there if she was running from it too?

"Oh shit," she panted, eyes widening. Rizq looked over his own shoulder and felt dread pool in his stomach. The firework was getting closer, spreading through all side corridors and quickly catching up. It was only a few steps behind Rizq.

Just as he looked back at the Gryffindor in front of him, Fadia slowed down and ripped open a door. "IN HERE!" Fadia screamed and he quickly went in.

And not a second too late. The banging of the firework rushed past, sparks flying in through the gaps between the door and the floor and walls. Sparks flew around them, light shone through, streaming through the cracks together with....

"Glitter?" Rizq asked disbelievingly and looked around. A surprisingly large amount of glitter had come into the room through the gaps. Silver glitter, almost powder. Rizq knew it would stick to anything it touched like it was glued to it - someone once had thrown this stuff around after Slytherin had won the house cup and he hears alot of people took a week or more to took it out.