• ↞Chapter 7: Party.↠ •

|Izuku's bedroom|

|Third person's POV|

"Have you ever actually been to a party 'Zuku?" Addison asked, everyone's attention immediately turned to Izuku.

"No, actually. My class's idea of fun was going on a sugar rush and playing truth or dare, and I could never go to one outside of school because they were nosy as," Izuku said.

"We're so going to a party! I know just the one!" Harumi said as they grinned at the group.

Harumi and Addison, I had found, were the sociable ones, everyone else just kept to the group. Everyone respected them because of their strength but they had a bad rep and everyone was too scared to go up to them, Addison and Harumi were just overall friendlier and people talked to them.

Harumi pulled up an invite on her phone, it told them to go to 𝚡 𝚡𝚡𝚡𝚡𝚡𝚡𝚡 𝚡𝚡𝚡𝚡 at eight. Everyone nodded as they read the phone.

"Sounds good, but I'm going to need help finding an outfit," Izuku said as he looked at Addison, Harumi, and Bethany. "Wanna help me?" Harumi and Addison nodded enthusiastically as Bethany just shrugged.

"Boys! Out!" Addison commanded as they shoved the two out of the room.

"I'm going, I'm going," Axel huffed as he allowed himself to be pushed out of the room. Addison slammed the door shut behind them and turned to look at Izuku with an evil grin.

"Let's start!"

It was now an hour later, the room was littered with clothes, trousers slung over the lamp on the drawers, clothes completely covered the floor, the chair had jumpers slung over it in every which way and Harumi was throwing more over her shoulder as they dug through the closet, the others were dressed, it was just Izuku left.

"Okay, hear me out," Harumi said as she pulled something out of the closet. "A skirt," they showed them the skirt, it was the same black and white plaid one that Axel had pointed out in the mall.

"Oh My God!! You never told me you crossdressed!" Addison screeched as they jumped the bed and flung themselves towards Harumi, ripping the skirt out of her hands. They held it up to their waist to see what length it was on them. "You're wearing this!" They said as they flung it at Izuku who jumped and caught it.

"Fine by me but with what?" He asked as he peeked over the other's shoulder to see his closet.

"This!"

The two boys sat, bored, downstairs. They had been waiting for over an hour for the rest of the group to come downstairs!

"What is taking them so long!?" Axel groaned as he slowly slipped off the sofa, banging his head off the floor.

"Oh, shut up and get off the floor," Damien replied as he looked at the boy who was now scowling at him.

"You shut up," he said as he sat on the sofa. The two then heard the sound of a door opening and footsteps on the stairs.

•••
Outfits:

•••Outfits: