• ↞Chapter 9: A confession↠ •

|Random bedroom at the house|

|Third person's POV|

"D-did we..?" Izuku stuttered as he looked at Axel.

"I-I think we did, yeah," Axel replied as he flopped back onto the pillows. "Sit down.." He said as he gestured at the bed, Izuku did as told and sat down beside him, Axel sat up so he was facing Izuku.

"Hey, I'm really sorry I know you wouldn't have done that if you were sober," Izuku began as he internally freaked out. He had liked Axel since they had started hanging out and now he had woken up next to him, in his boxers, after doing that and he didn't even remember it! "I completely understand if you-" he started but was interupted by Axel.

"No."

"H-huh?" Izuku said, turning to look at Axel.

"I said, no," He repeated, looking at Izuku. "I don't regret it at all." Izuku's eyes widened to the size of saucers and he blushed furiously. "I um- I actually wanted to ask you something," he said in a hushed voice.

"U-um yeah? W-what's up?" Izuku stuttered.

"I was going to ask you this soon anyway but I guess this happened so I think this is a good time?" He began, "anyway I wanted to know if you'd go out with me...?" He asked as he avoided eye contact. Izuku didn't know what to say.

'He wants to go out with me!?' He thought as he stared at Axel.

"Yes!" He blurted out, Axel immediately grinned and pulled him into a hug. Izuku looked up at Axel, slowly leaning in. Axel took the lead and slammed his lips into Izuku's, they parted after a minute.

"Good."

"We're back!" Izuku shouted as he entered the house and took his shoes off, Axel following close behind him. The sound of footsteps sounded over the house as the others came bounding down the hall.

"Where were you!?" Addison screeched as they engulfed Izuku in a hug.

"We fell asleep at the house," Izuku replied as Addison let go of the hug.

"Why are you wearing Axe's hoodie?" Damien asked as he pointed to the white hoodie Izuku was wearing over the top of the outfit he had on last night.

"Um..." Izuku said as he tried to think of an excuse, he was getting redder by the minute. Axel wrapped his arm around Izuku's waist and leant his head on the smallers head.

"What? Can't he wear his boyfriends hoodie?" Axel said as Izuku leaned into him. Harumi gasped.

"You guys finally got together!?" She squealed as she looked at Addison, they mirrored the action.

"Erm, yeah," Axel said as he eyed the two.

"How'd that happen?" Damien asked as he raised his eyebrow.

"We were both reaaaally drunk last night," Izuku answered awkwardly, Damiens eyes widened slightly as he realised what happened.

"Holy shit..."

To Be Continued...
~470 words~

(A/N:Sorry for the really short chaoter but im losing insperation, I have two ideas for what I should do next so I just need to choose.)