• ↞Chapter 11: Tours↠ •

Just a heads up I don't know how school timetables and buildings work in America, I am not from America so I'll just be basing this off of my timetable and school building.

|Izuku's living room|

|Third person's POV|

A week ago, the entire sophomore year were informed that class 2-A of U.A Japan were coming to West Coast High, their school, for a trip. Apparently it was to de-stress them and give them a look at how things were done in America. Izuku was not happy when he heard the news, they later found out that the three most promising students in their year had to tour them and help them with their schooling, this was Izuku, Bethany and some kid called Matthew from class-B who had a weather quirk.

"Do we have to?" Izuku asked as he sprawled over his bed, it was a Friday, they had gotten back from school an hour or two ago and Izuku was currently rethinking his life decisions

"Uh yeah, we do," Harumi answered, looking up from the math homework she had previously been working on. "I don't want to either but we do have to."

"Ughhhhh fine," he groaned, "what time is it?" She glanced at her the watch that lived on her wrist.

"It's quarter past five, why?"

"Wanna call the gang over and go out?" He asked, cocking his brows as he grinned.

"Sure," she replied, happily putting away the math homework she had been doing, just to replace it with her phone as she pulled it out and text her friends. After about a minite she looked up at Izuku. "Everyone's coming!"

"Great!"

"Hey guys," Addison greeted as they walked into the bedroom with bethany.

"Hey, where's Dams?" Harumi asked as she welcomed the two necomers.

"Said he should be here soon," Bethany replied with a shrug.

"What she said," Addison added, gesturing to Bethany as they sat down on the chair at Izukus desk.

"Hey, where's Izu?" Axel asked as he strolled into the bedroom and plopped onto the bed.

"I'm here," Izuku replied as he walking in from the bathroom, he made his way to Axel, placing a gentle kiss on his lips before sitting down beside him, leaning his head on his shoulder. The sound of a phone went off.

"Hello?" Harumi answered, a males voice spoke to her from the other end of the line.

"Oh, that's okay."

"Mhm, yeah, yeah, okay."

"Okay, no, no, don't worry, okay?"

"Okay, bye baby." She finished as she ended the call. "Dams can't come," she informed earning nods from her friends.

Izuku woke up with a killer headache, him and his friends had just skated around town hanging out, which eventually turned into exploring abandoned buildings which then turned into smoking which then turned into drinking and eating marshmallows at a campfire which was when he blanked out and now he was in his room, laying naked next to his boyfriend.