☆꧁Info꧂☆

Name: Y/N Kurokawa

Age: 15

Height: 5,5

Personality:
y/n is extremely outgoing, although she'd prefer to refrain from any violence once she starts she gets intooo it. Her safe place is on her bike driving pretty recklessly through the streets whether accompanied by her friends within toman or alone. Her only flaw is her harbouring this constant obligation to put her safety on the line in order to provide safety to others she holds dear (pretty much everyone) resulting in her manifesting quite a few injuries here and there. (Remind you of anyone?)

Relatives:
Izana Kurokawa (her cousin although they don't hold any connection to each other)

Backstory:
y/n's parents died when she was quite young but old enough to vividly remember the incident. Caught up in a brawl within delinquents of yokohoma her parents were unfortunate enough to be involved as collateral damage. Since then she had been living under the careful guidance of a distant aunt she had been introduced to shortly after.

y/n is the only girl in the Tokyo manji gang, aswell as the youngest member quickly climbing the ranks to her current position as the fifth divisions second Vice President. She dons her uniform with pride, unlike others she prefers to wear it with black nike pro shorts, or a pair of black leggings accompanied by a black skin tight shirt, or a black Calvin Klein sports bra and the infamous toman jacket on top and unbuttoned- along with her black Nike hierachys or combat boots and her usual accessories.

Extra Info:
y/n lives alone she became independent at the age of 14 however her aunt chooses to visit monthly , she owns a 3 story house and a fair amount of money (gotta keep our baby dollared up) however she prefers to earn her own (stubborn am I right) all in which she inherited from her parents passing.

Your Bike (Choose Your Color)