☆꧁Chapter 2꧂☆

AUTHORS POV: AT THE VALHALLA HIDEOUT!

As you both ran forward to attack you felt two sets of hands grab both of your legs preventing you from running forwards. However your opponent didn't stop running at you, instead a toothy grin was spread across her face evidently delighted at your lack of ability to move.

Aint no way- shes playing fucking dirty

"The fuck are you doin? can't you see this is a 1 v 1?" you shouted proceeding to land punches on both of the boys faces knocking one out and sending the other one backwards whilst he clutched his nose.

You turned to face the girl and yet she was no where to be found.

"What did you chicken out or sum? not very valhalla like of you." you yelled placing your hands on your hips. Your moment of triumph was cut short when you heard heavy footsteps running towards you from behind, you turned ready to meet Nezu but her bat had collided with the back of your head sending you to your knees.

"FUCK" you cried out in pain clutching the back of your head bringing it down to meet your knees, "that was a bitch move"

"What you can't handle it" she replied evidently happy with herself, her smug grin pissing you off even further as blood traced over your fingers.

You slowly got up walking forward abit to distance yourself from the girl "Wait are you actually running away right now" her sudden remark drawing out chuckles from the crowd. You stopped in your tracks turning around to look at her once more.

"who said i was leaving" you replied turning to face her once more.

As her eyes widened you began running at her preparing to put to use some of the training you had received from mikey's grandpa at the dojo, you propelled yourself off the floor using your right leg and delivered a kick to the left side of her face then to the right side. The girl fell to her knees as one of the lackeys that had tried to restrain you before ran to her side to hold her up. As you prepared to leave claiming your rightful victory the girl had appeared in front of you barely standing and had lunged at you with a knife, her technique was sloppy due to her losing consciousness so she had missed but not before leaving a deep cut on your cheek. You quickly took her out with one punch to the face and watched as she fell to floor.

"Damn giving up already? maybe you should take a page outta Takemitchy's book"

Picking up your cardigan you couldn't help but smirk in response to the numerous murmurs from the onlooking crowd.

"Did she really just take her out that quick"

"How is she still standing after taking a bat to the head?"

The truth was you weren't. As you exited the arcade and the adrenaline had retreated from your body, a wave of pain came over you.

"Shit, she got me good huh" you muttered under your breath, not wanting to go home covered in blood you slowly made your way to one of toman's hideouts knowing that mitsuya kept a first aid kit at all of them since takemitchy gets his shi rocked at every fight. You figured no one would be there since it was currently 3am and the boys usually liked to ride there bikes around these times.

*Timeskip 10 mins*

As you approached the run down building you placed one hand on the door and proceeded to lean your head on the glass, tightly clutching the bag with the snacks you had bought earlier. You stood there for about 2 minutes before opening the door to reveal all your friends in toman sitting in a circle and joking around. They all turned to look at you who was now staggering through the doors towards a worn out cabinet in the corner. Without giving them a second glance you got on your knees placing the box on your lap and opened it.