☆꧁Chapter 6꧂☆

Y/N 'S POV: ON THE WAY TO TOMAN MEETING!

I was biking down the streets which were unusually empty considering school had just finished but i'm not complaining since empty streets means i can speed as much as i want to. It wasn't long til i'd become weary of a car following me, well i wasn't certain that they were following me but i'd noticed we'd been going the same way for a while.

Lets hope whoever it is doesn't have a thing for alleyways.

I decided to pull over outside an alleyway and started to walk hoping i might lose them; i did or so i thought. I carried on walking noticing an exit at the end, i started to walk faster watching the time.

If im quick i should be able to change and grab a snack before i leave.

"Now what is this-" i said as a white mercedes pulled up in front of me, blocking the exit to the allyway a young male stepped out.

"Are you for real" i started to walk backwards before a tight grip found its way onto my arm i turned around to meet the owner pinching myself to make sure i hand't somehow fallen asleep.

"We could do this the easy way if you choose to oblige" he spoke that voice invoking the fear it'd incited at lunch.

"Whaddya want Kisaki i told you i didn't want to be with you i have a boyfriend take the L and leave" i spoke standing my ground this time.

I really wasn't planning on fighting today but if this bozo doesn't back off imma have to haul ass.

"You claim you have a boyfriend and yet i don't see him leaving you all to me" he spoke this time his voice was unusually calm and a smirk etched its way across his face as he did so.

As his grip tightened i allowed my bag to fall to the floor readying myself to fight him, as he sensed the hostility i displayed he beckoned towards the car drawing out a tall male who was currently infatuated with the cigarette he was smoking.

"People that smoke make me sick" i spat as he took his place behind Kisaki towering over him.

I was highly intimidated but i wasn't finna let them know that. The tall male allowed the cigarette to drop from his mouth dragging his foot across it to put it out.

"Kisaki what is the meaning of this? harassing females now are we" he spoke with a clear disregard for me.

"Just put her in the car" Kisaki spoke letting go of me.

I turned to run gathering that my wellbeing was more important than my school books but i was stopped in my tracks as a hand grabbed my hair pulling it violently as a few of the curls i had added this morning dropped to the floor.

"What is that a wig?" he spoke his voice insanely deep i would've found it hot if he wasn't trying to kidnap me.

"A wig- boy what, its clip- ins" i spoke pissed at the fact that he couldn't tell the difference.

"I dont care, lets go" he began to drag me towards the car, he was stronger than Baji his strength almost matched that of Draken.

I violently started hitting him and throwing punches aiming most of them at his back since that was where my point of vision peaked.

"If you're expecting me to hit back, i won't hit a female" he spoke not looking at me whilst doing so.

"Oh how moral of you, so you draw the line at kidnapping them for potential perverts instead" i snapped back.

"Precisely" he answered this time giving me a scary grin before launching me in the backseat of the car.

"Would you like some water, you seemed to do a lot of yelling back there" Kisaki asked as his lackey started to drive the car to God knows where.