☆꧁Chapter 11꧂☆

AUTHORS POV: AT THE PIER (TOMAN VS TENJIKU)!

"I DONT LOSE, I WILL NEVER LOSE" he yelled out whilst swinging at Angry who dodged only to be shielded by Takemitchy who now faced Mucho...

"Shit" he got caught up in the moment, now facing Mucho who was at a clear advantage. The situation was unavoidable, he'd backed himself into a corner.

Mucho donned the 8 inch blade in his hand with a tight grip. Although his manner suggested otherwise, his eyes were bloodshot with fear. As he lunged to swing at Takemitchy who had decided to play good samaritan he paused. Not willingly of course. The range of motion had been haulted by his comrade Kakucho.

Aint no way this dude brought a knife to a fist fight talk about dickhead moves

"Get off you piece of shit" he exclaimed whilst attempting to overpower Kakucho whose grip on the blade was getting tighter by the second as Mucho fought to overcome it "What do you understand?"

"You already lost Mucho" Kakucho stated whilst looking him dead in the eye. No apparent hint of malice in that sentence but an undeniable display of worry.

However his attempts to talk down Mucho were in vain. After allocating him a few seconds to put the blade down in which he refused to comply Kakucho was forced to send his right fist into his comrades stomache causing him to hurl over in pain and collapse with the impact rendering him unconscious.

"You taught me how to be a fucking man amongst men" he muttered before turning to face everyone who stood astonished at the action he'd taken upon his own.

"Is he... on our side?" A dumbfounded Chifuyu asked not being able to process what he had just witnessed.

"We're Saved" Takemitchy muttered in response.

"IZANA" Kakucho yelled breaking the insufferable silence "I'LL TAKE THE PUNISHMENT FOR THIS LATER"

"Thank you Kakkuchan" Takemitchy spoke displaying sincere gratitude to his childhood friend.

"Don't be mistaken Takemitchy" he spoke in a tone that juxtopsed his actions "I did not intend to save your pussy ass this is for the man i entrust my life with i will bring him to his desired destination even if it's hell"

He now turned to face the others his glare intensifying "I am not the same person from the past Takemitchy, I am one of Tenjiku's 4 heavenly kings Hittou Kakucho" as he concluded his announcement, he lunged at the 3 with admirable speed.

"He's fast" recognised Angry "But- i can handle it" as they engaged in high speed close combat, Takemitchy could only watch due to the fact that if he were to interfere he'd only hold Angry back.

With a swift swipe of his left fist, Kakucho had sent Angry hurtling through the air drawing the jaws of Takemitchy, Chifuyu and Seishu to the floor. After finishing with Angry, he charged towards Seishu with a below the waist tackle and serving him the same punch he'd given Angry.

Watching from afar whilst keeping close watch on    Y/N,  Izana was astounded but had also come to a realisation.

"Kakucho's strong i guess the rest of the 4 heavenly kings are fucking useless. Tenjiku's strongest is Kakucho alone after all"

Kakucho approached Takemichty who was visibly trembling. "Toman is now you all alone" he explained looking for some sort of reaction.

"You really got stronger Kakkuchan, however you're a member of a muderous group now." He proclaimed "what the fuck happened there?"

These words seemed to infuriate Kakucho causing him to send a punch to his gut.

"GA-AH" he cried out in agony.