Boys, Boys

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

                                                                       ~ levi's pov, same time ~

Sweat trickled down my back, my hair stood back on my neck. The warm breathes still lay on my chest as I tried to calculate who just spoke to me.  I hear a laugh and that's when I realize who it was, it was Lucas.

I turn my head and shove him, him still laughing. "Not funny, that scared me," I say as I cross my arms and turn my face away from him, trying to act angry sarcastically. 

"You got to admit it was pretty funny" I hear Lucas say as he brushes the dust off his jacket sleeve. "Anyways, why are you walking so late at night?" he says as he starts to his house.

"That's a pretty good question, I would be asking you the same. How did you know I was here?" I started forward, following Lucas.

He seemed to ignore the question and continue to walk. I didn't think much of it, I mean, we're all tired aren't we? A few minutes go by and we walk into his driveway. I didn't realize how tired I was until we stopped walking.

"Phew" i say, wiping my forward. Even though it was cold outside, I had broken a sweat. 

"Here, follow me. I'll show you where you can sleep for the night." He makes his way upstairs and points to his bed. "Here, you can sleep there tonight. I can sleep on the couch, I mean its the best I can do for you bringing me home." he says as he scratches the back of his neck.

I glace at him and smile. "Thanks man, yeah if that's okay with you, but if you ever want the bed just wake me up and I can go to the couch." I say as I pat him on the back. "Anyways, I'm a bit tired, I'm going to head to be okay? See you in the morning!" 

He nods as he heads to his closet grabbing the extra blanket and pillows. I tuck myself into bed while he makes his. He smiles at me and I smile back. Before I knew it, I was fast asleep.

                                            -~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

                                                                  ~ oliver's pov, same time ~

I sat on my bed. My eyes were red and puffy from crying. To be honest, I never really liked crying, I thought it made me look weak. I honestly just refrained from crying and tried coping in any other ways, but right now I couldn't do anything else.

My body felt numb, I didn't feel like doing anything. Levi.. levi. Why did it hurt so much? Did I love him, is that why it hurt? He didn't do it on purpose I don't think.. I'm not even out to him. Maybe he does know though, since I did come out a few months ago online, but oh well.

It hurt, it felt like an arrow piecing through my heart. Of course he didn't like me, he probably didn't even know I loved him. He's probably straight as well, I'm sure he had a girlfriend or something some while back..

But why was he with him? I mean.. I guess I can tell why.

He's handsome, he is everything I wish I was. Blonde hair, green eyes, funny, muscular, caring.. everything you would want in a partner or a bestfriend. He probably even made more money then I made in a year. 

I don't understand, I've known Levi way longer then this Lucas guy has. Anger filled my thoughts. Who did he think he was? He was for sure doing this on purpose to make me mad. Sadness welled up in my eyes. No he wasn't, I'm jut too attached to someone who probably doesn't even like me.

I felt the tears filling up my eyes again. No.. no, not again. It didn't help, the tears fell down.. down.. down. I wiped them from the back of my hand. What was I going to do now? I couldn't just move on from him.

He's perfect, he's amazing, he's.. everything. He's caring, fun, adorable.. it's so fun to hang out with him and we have shared so many memories even though we barely know each other. With a face like his, I can't let him go..

My phone beeped and light flashed across the room. I grab it off my dressed and read the notification. "Memories from last month!" I read out loud.

I click the notification and view the images. Pictures of me and Levi at the fair, us meeting for the first time in a long time, eating cotton candy. watching movies.. My vison gets all blurry. Sadness runs through my body again..

I cant loose him. Not like this...