Live, Love, Fights

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

                                                                  ~ oliver's pov, next morning ~

I lay scrolling through my phone all night. It's hard to sleep when somethings running through your mind. I couldn't get my mind off of Levi. Even if I was doing 1,000 other thing's he'd be the first thing I was thinking about.

I didn't want to think of him as a "bad" person, I mean, he never did anything wrong, did he? He probably doesn't even know I like him. He obviously didn't mean it, I sure hope he didn't.. Thinking of him only made me sadder.. what should I do?

That's when it hit me. I should call him! It's going to be really awkward if I text him to come over to talk- and texting just doesn't feel right. It seems like I don't care, and calling shows more emotion.

I grab my phone and insert his phone number, but I don't click call just yet. "Should I do this? Is it worth it?" I questioned myself. Hm. I finally figured it was better then nothing, I clicked call. ring, ring

"Uh, hello?" a deep voice answered. It definitely did not sound like Levi's. I clear my throat, "is Levi there? I want to talk with him," i say politely. In reality my head was spinning trying to figure out who that person was, i've never heard him before.  

"Um, he's still asleep, why?" my stomach turned, it was Lucas, and they were with each other. "Oh-" I tried to sound upbeat but my voice just came out shaky, "um, when he's awake can you tell him I called? I just wanted to tell him something-"

"That's cool, yeah. You're Oliver right?" I was surprised that he even knew my name, I don't think we were ever introduced to each other before. "Yes, that's correct, your name is Lucas?" 

"Yep, that's me! It was great talking with you, but I don't want to wake Levi up, maybe we can talk later?" Lucas proposed.

"Sure- that sounds great, ill talk to you later, bye!" I end the call, throwing my phone to the nearest pillow. Ugh, why is he at another boys house? Questions flooded me, is it because he's handsome, does he have something I dont?

I had to admit, Lucas was really handsome, with his dark, long wavy hair and emerald green eyes that sparkled in the sunlight. He was everything I wasn't, my insecurities were his proudest features. I barely knew him and I already knew that he was probably perfect in every way, shape and form.

No wonder Levi liked hanging out with him so much. If he's so beautiful on the outside, he must be on the inside, too.

I sighed, I couldn't stay in bed all day, i had to do something. Maybe I could head to the store, i needed to grab some stuff from there anyways. It would give me some fresh air, and time to think. I get up and brush my teeth, brush my hair and find something to wear.

As I walk down the stairs ruffling my hair, I check my phone, seeing if I have any messages or emails. Nope, my phone is as dry as the Sahar Dessert. I sighed as I picked up my keys and stepped out the door.

A lot was running though my mind but I didn't know what to think about. I just decided to try to keep a mental note on my grocery list so i didn't end up buying 100 useless things that caught my eye.

The store isn't that far away from my house, only around a 5ish minute drive. I arrived there pretty quickly and found myself a place to park. I walked into the store, searching for my wallet to see which pocket it was in.

I guess i was a bit to focused on trying to find my wallet, because I bumped into another guy. "Oh, haha, I'm so sorry!" I could hear him say. His voice was soft, angelic.