Flicker

Oh. My. God. Guys I'm so sorry for the slow arse updates! The area I'm in has just been blizzard after blizzard after blizzard, and my power's been down forever '-.- not to mention exams at school, and ive been having a few family issues lately. You guys are so awesome I hope you can understand. Anyway, my pinky promises that I'll be posting updates like mad. Stay awesome everybody, smash that vote button for this new chapter, and please forgive me and my slow updates!!!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Arthur was in shock. All through the night, he was in shock; he couldn't sleep, eat breakfast, or get his proper thoughts together. All through school, he was in shock; he was unfocused, but at least he barely noticed the snickers and whispers behind his back. He walked home in silence, thinking hard about how to act, what to say, and the things he should do. He got very frustrated with himself when his mind wandered to how good Francis must be in bed; the dirty things he knew how to do with his hands, the places he could bite to make Arthur go insane, the little cracks and crevices he could reach on Arthur with his tongue. You bloody fool! He thought to himself. He's just your tutor! He's being nice! He wants nothing more than your success in school, and that's it!

He nearly jumped out of his skin to find Francis sitting on the couch when he unlocked the door and entered. "HOW THE BLOODY HELL DID YOU GET IN HERE?!?!" He screeched. Francis just chuckled.

"People do crazy things for amour, Arthur," Francis said, half hoping that Arthur knew what it meant but half praying he didn't.

"Uh, okay that's great," Arthur said, "but you can't break into other people's houses for tutoring."

"Note taken. Shall we get started on French grammar? Or basic French words?"

Arthur frowned. "I know basic French words, fool. I mean, sì and per favore I have locked in the old noggin-"

Francis laughed. "You're very fluent in Italian."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As they worked, Arthur let himself succumb to Francis' beautiful accent. He smiled to himself every time Francis did, and when their hands met while grabbing a pencil at the same time, Arthur felt a rush, and his face grew hot.

Francis, unbeknownst to Arthur, felt the same rush every time their hands met. He had to admit, he surprised himself for falling for a Brit. But, nevertheless, he and Arthur felt the same sadness when Francis had to leave.

Francis walked home in a sad silence, knowing if him and Arthur grew close, Francis would have to tell Arthur his fatal little secret.