Three

TW: Symptoms of a Concussion/Mention of Blades

Natsu went to go check on Gray again but noticed that he had fallen asleep. He simply shrugged and walked out of the house and went to his instead. He didn't really feel like going to the guild today so he decided not to. He had never done this before so there's a chance Erza or Mira could come to his house to check up on him which would be annoying but he can deal with it.

"Natsu, are you coming to the guild?" He heard Happy ask from the door. "Not today, sorry bud." Natsu replied. "O-Okay, bye then." He could hear the shock in Happy's voice. The minute he heard the door close he took his hoodie off and felt the cool air hit his body. He always wears hoodies, even in the Summer like this.

Natsu took his phone out of his pocket and threw the hoodie on the sofa (couch). He turned his phone on and played some music. The first song that came on was 'Another Love' by Tom Odell. Natsu sighed and sent Gray a message.

Uh hi, I kinda just left, sorry you had to take care of me

He realised how awkward he sounded and almost deleted it until he got a reply.

It's fine, are you okay now?

Natsu smiled slightly and replied back.

Natsu: I'm fine, don't worry about me

Gray: You sure? I could come over if you want

Natsu: Only if you want to

Gray: You could have a concussion so I'm coming to check on you

Natsu: Fine

Natsu smiled even more and realised that he would need to put his hoodie back on. His smiled faded and he grabbed his hoodie and put it on. He should probably change it but that would take effort.

Natsu started to feel a slight pain on his forehead and it slowly started to get worse. He realised he had gotten a headache and it wasn't going anytime soon. He then started to feel sick and ran to the bathroom to throw up.

"Natsu?!" He heard a voice call for him. Whoever it was had probably heard him throwing up and wanted to know why.

Natsu could hear footsteps coming towards the room and he looked at the door to see Gray looking back at him. He leaned on the doorframe which made Natsu blush slightly.

"Are you okay?" Gray finally asked. Natsu nodded his head and turned to the toilet again to throw up. He looked back at Gray who came to sit next to him.

"Don't l-laugh at me." Natsu whispered. "I'm not going to laugh at you, Lucy hit you pretty hard then I'm guessing, being sick is a symptom of a concussion." Gray said. "Are you feeling anything else?" "I-I have a headache." Natsu replied. "Okay, I think you need to rest." Gray said and Natsu nodded his head. He no longer felt like he needed to be sick so they both got up and went into his room.

As Natsu walked in the room, he noticed there was a blade on the table. He picked it up and put it under his bed where there were another 2 blades.

"I don't wanna sleep." He said and Gray rolled his eyes. "You need to sleep if you want to get better." He said and Natsu shook his head. "Natsu." "Why do you care about me all of a sudden?" Nastu asked. "Because you're my friend, I've always cared about you, just because we fight it doesn't mean that I don't care." Gray said. Natsu nodded his head and sat on the bed. He rubbed his eyes and layed down. He felt Gray move the duvet ontop of him which made him blush slightly. Why is he caring about me?

August 29th 2021