Four

Right, before we start, I just wanted to say that I'm using 'whilst' not 'while' because apparently 'whilst' is British and I'm Bri'ish, sorry I had to. But yeah, I'll also use British spellings because ya know, I'm Bri'ish. 😭😭

It's literally 7 minutes to 5am

Sleep is for the weak

Anyways, um, enjoy the story if that's even possible

Oh yeah and TW: Symptoms of a Concussion

Gray put the duvet over Natsu and walked out of the room, closing the door behind him. He didn't know what to do so he decided to watch the TV. There wasn't much on but it was his only source of entertainment as he left his phone at home.

After about an hour Gray could hear footsteps coming from Natsu's rooms. He watched Natsu walk in the room and then stopped. He was holding a blanket and a pillow and he looked really tired. That's adorable. Gray thought.

"Are you good?" He asked. "I can't sleep." Natsu replied whilst rubbing his eyes. "You wanna sleep here?" Gray asked and saw the dragon slayer nodding his head. He started walking over to the ice mage and sat on the sofa with him. He put the pillow down and wrapped himself in the blanket which Gray found adorable. Why is he so cute? Gray no, it's Natsu, your friend, he's your friend, he is your friend, he's just a friend.

Gray suddenly felt an arm on his thigh. Natsu's. Gray looked at him and blushed. How is he so cute? He thought. He blushed even more at the thought. He couldn't believe it. He, Gray Fullbuster, was calling his rival, Natsu Dragneel, cute. It was unbelievable.

He felt Natsu move and somehow his head was now on Gray's chest. Gray moved his arm around Natsu's stomach and blushed even more. Why am I blushing so much? It's just Natsu. He thought.

"Gray...G-Gray." Natsu said. Was he dreaming about Gray? He must be. That's adorable. He thought. Gray decided to get some sleep to and closed his eyes. Natsu made him feel safe for some reason.

Time skip - 2 Hours later

Natsu woke up with a terrible headache. He opened his eyes and his vision was blurred. He panicked slightly and felt something move. He fell off something and hit his head which made his headache even worse. His ears started to ring and he heard movement near him.

"Natsu?" A voice said. "Are you okay?" Natsu didn't know who it was as he couldn't remember anything from earlier.

"Natsu, it's Gray, what's wrong?" The voice asked. Natsu had completely forgotten what he had said and tried to stand up but fell over again.

"You have a concussion, we need to get you to the guild but you need to stand up okay?" "O-Okay." Natsu managed to say and grabbed onto whoever it was who was talking to him. The person helped him up and started taking him somewhere.

After a few minutes Natsu's vision became better and he could see everything normally again. He looked around and saw Gray walking next to him. He looked really worried. Natsu could see the guild in front of them and they both walked in. Gray took Natsu to Wendy and she looked slightly worried as well.

"Is Natsu okay?" She asked in her usually sweet voice. "I'm pretty sure he has a concussion, can you heal him?" Gray asked and she nodded her hair. She placed her hands on Natsu's head and started to use her magic. Natsu suddenly felt a lot better and Wendy stopped the healing.

"He should be better now." She said and smiled sweetly. "Thank you Wendy." Gray said and got up. Natsu did the same and they both walked out of the guild.

"Are you just gonna follow me now?" Gray said and laughed slightly. Natsu nodded his head and stayed silent.

"Are you okay?" Gray asked and Natsu raised an eyebrow. "You've been really quiet, you're a lot better now but you're still being quiet, you okay?" He asked. Natsu teared up slightly and looked away. It felt nice for someone to actually notice his feelings for once.

"I'm fine." Natsu replied. "You sure?" "Yes." He said. "If you say so, you know I'm here for you right? If you ever need me I'm here, I do care about you Natsu, I really do and I don't want you to feel like I don't, please just tell me if there's ever anything on your mind." Gray said. Natsu couldn't bring himself to look at Gray. He was almost crying at what he had just said.

"Thank you." He said and ran off. He couldn't do this anymore. He ran home and burst into tears. He fell to the floor and curled up into a ball. He can't act fine anymore, it's too hard, the stress is getting to him. He can't give in, he needs to tell someone before it leads to something bad...

August 29th 2021