17

you were counting?

you upon arriving at USJ the class was pleasantly surprised to be greeted by the pro hero thirteen at the front doors

once entering the building, the students looked around at the different environments where disasters could strike before thirteen began to talk.

"today we will be assessing on how well you can use your quirks during disasters for the sake of human life, as you can see we have many different examples of environments scatter through the building and we will be practicing in each one. any questions? no, okay."

the class can't contain their excitement upon the thoughts of the experience they will have through the day at USJ, but before they could go any further aizawa ordered the group to stop.

"thirteen, keep them here." his voice is stern, seemingly more serious than usual.

all eyes follow the pro-hero eraser-head  approach the very top of the stairs. and that was when the rest of them spotted it. spotted them.

at the bottom of the stair case, the very centre of the room, what looked to be a warp gate appeared as a man stepped out of it. not seconds after more portals formed and more people stepped out of them, all looking up at the group of students.

"where's all might? it said he was going to be here." the man who had appeared first spoke, a porcelain hand covered the majority of his face.

"he couldn't make it, so i'm here instead." they were the ones that infiltrated the school barrier. aizawa thought to himself silently.

"i wonder if he will show up if we start killing the kids." another villain coos, staring up at the students hungrily.

"thirteen! get them out of here! now!" it was rare to hear aizawa yell, but thirteen didn't think twice before moving with the kinds towards the door.

a handful of students watched behind them as they moved, amazed at how many villains eraser-head had already taken down.

once close to the door the clas was suddenly surrounded by a dark, purple tinted void. keeping them from exiting the building. "we are the league of villains, and we are here to kill all might."

three students charge at the head of the shadow but fall through the barrier that kept them in and stood up to find themselves in a cold, city building.

"where are we?" kirishima asked, already taking a fighting stance. villains already filled the floor they stood on, and it was expected there will be some above and below them too.

"i'm assuming we're still in the USJ building, in the ruins fraction." y/n answered, charging at a villain and sliding between their legs. she kicked them out from below themselves before swinging a leg over both shoulder and sweeping her thighs around his neck before his body fell limp.

"die!" a familiar explosion boy yelled, followed by a number of blasts and after shock.

kirishima had a hold of two heads and smashed them together, the two victims now lying on the floor beside each other, unconscious.

y/n now had a hold of one of the villains arm, having him under her control. while doing so she also had her eyes locked onto another's, guiding them both to a wall.

as she was doing so a villain came charging at her from the side, she had already spotted it in the corner of her eye but kirishima was kind enough to send her a warning over as he fought another.

"y/n! on your left!"

"got it!" she yelled, her leg forcefully kicking outwards, sending them to the ground before she stood on their stomach, lifting her foot before sending it straight back down.

"smash your heads against the wall." she ordered, the two under her control doing as so, both dropping unconscious due to the impact to their heads. "that's 24 for me."

"25, suck it extra."

"you were counting?" the redhead couldn't believing the competitive pair, both subconsciously pitting themselves against one another.

"ah." y/n tutted, reaching upwards and pulling a villain with a chameleon like quirk. she pushed his body to the ground and punched him directly in the nose. "guess that makes it 25."

"we should go and help the others." kirishima suddenly suggests, not wanting to get involved into their competition and also not enjoying being in a room now full of unconscious villains.

"should we not go and-"y/n began, partially agreeing with kirishima while also having a plan of her own,

"take out that warp gate villain." bakugo took the words right out her mouth, her eyes snapping to his and giving him a powerful glare.

"that was my idea!"

"then why did it come out of my mouth extra?" he taunted, hints of anger in his voice, but it was amusing to see his rival get rolled up from his words.

she scoffed and looked away, "let's just go."