80

get your party clothes on.

"why would i want to go to a party? it will just be a bunch of old geezers i don't know giving speeches

"why would i want to go to a party? it will just be a bunch of old geezers i don't know giving speeches." bakugo pressed his hands behind his head while he lied down onto his bed. "sounds like a pretty lame night to me."

"but we can eat as much gourmet food as we want." kirishima continued attempting to convince the blonde to attend the expo along side him, avoiding using his ace card just yet.

"even if i wanted to go...which i don't by the way! it's not like i brought any fancy clothes with me." he spoke, followed by a scoff as he shut his eyes slowly, as he hoped the red haired boy would stop bothering him.

"i figured you wouldn't. so i brought some stuff for you." kirishima flashed his pointy grin, raising two hangers that held fancy attire for the pair to wear to the expo.

you've got to be kidding me. cant i just stay here in peace?

"you've got to be kidding, you spiked-haired idiot! i'm not going to some shitty party alright! so get outta here and let me sleep!" the boy yelled across the room, neighbouring residents most likely overheating the hassle through the walls.

"fine." eijiro tutted, turning around seeming to be disappointed, taking bakugo by surprise but he didn't dare question it. "i guess todoroki will be the one to ask y/n to dance...or better yet some other boy who's visiting the island." he almost let a chuckle slip, knowing fully well the first possibility he had listed, wasn't an option, due to momo's plan to confess. but the second...it was possible, and most likely going to happen too.

"THAT ICY HOT BASTARD WOULDN'T DARE DANCE WITH HER! I'LL KILL ANYONE THAT TRIES!"

shit.

"wow, you really like her huh?" kirishima finally let out the laugh he had been holding up for so long, cutting bakugo off from protesting against the first thing he had said. "i guess you better come keep an eye on her then...or else someone might try..."

"shut up...i'll come with you." he mumbled, only causing kirishima's grin to grow wider. "mention that to anyone...i'll kill you."

"loud and clear bakubro."

meanwhile on the other side of the building the girls were all coupled up in mina's room, as the pampered each other up ready for the expo.

"momo." y/n's jaw hit the floor, along side the other girls when the raven haired creator stepped out of the bathroom, now dressed in a long, silk, green dress. "you look incredible!"

yaoyorozu frowned in the girls complements as the tint of her cheeks were now bright red. "thank you everyone, but please take your time to get ready, save complementing for later."

and they all followed the girl's orders right away, now focusing on getting themselves ready.

mina had insisted on recruiting herself to do the girls' make up, even managing to rope kyoka in to having a slight bit on mascara brushed onto her already long eyelashes.

one by one the girls stepped out of the bathroom, now dressed perfectly in the dresses they had selected on a couple of days prior.

mina wore a short blue dress that hugged her torso perfectly before descending outwards below her waist, having the bottom half flow out slightly.

ochaco exited the bathroom next, her dress was a mix of both hot pink and baby pink which corresponded with her hero costume she was only wearing a couple of hours before.

kyoka had a mid length, dark purple dress with small deeper purple detailing across the bodes, both colours matching her hair and eyes to the tee.

and finally y/n was in a dress the same length of momo but with a prominent a-line and a low back. the main colour of the dress was a silky black while small details of a deep red were scattered across the very bottom of the dress while it had very subtle lace detailing across the neck line.

"right...let's go."