77

first day in paradise.

"you seem to be having a fun time

"you seem to be having a fun time." yaoyorozu repeated, the five girls who were now on i-island had overheard the green haired boys conversation, with the unrecognisable blonde girl who stood beside him.

"midoriya, i heard everything." jiro confessed, giggling her ear jacks in the air while a blank expression was plastered on her face.

"are these your friends?" the blonde girl asked sweetly, only causing midoriya to become more flustered before finally spitting his words out.

"uh, yeah, these are my classmates. and i didn't tell them i'd be here." he rubbed the back of his neck nervously, fulling avoiding eye contact with any of the girls.

finally he turned back to them, waving his hands with a smile. "oh, guys, this is my friend melissa." he introduced the girl before she stepped ahead of him, taking over for herself.

"i was just showing him around the expo a little bit, if you care for a tour i would happily give you one." she kindly offered, her eyes pressing shut behind her glasses when she smiled. "it's nice to meet you, my dad and uncle might are good..."

screams filled the air as deku frantically wavered his hands in front of melissa's face in the attempt to keep her mouth shut. he suddenly pulled her by the wrist and whispered to her in an apologetic tone. "sorry. don't tell them i came here as all might's guest. it's kind of a big secret."

"but why is that?"

all five of the girls watched them closely as the whispered before mina broke the silence. uraraka refused to engage in the conversation, too worked up over midoriya being accompanied by another girl. jealously.

"how about we all grab some tea at the cafe?" the older girl suggested, pressing her hands together. at the mention of the beverage, yaoyorozu was already on board, excited to explore all the different teas the resort had to offer.

"that sounds lovely." the raven haired girl chimed, her smile now matching melissa's.

the now group of seven followed behind melissa as she guided them over the resort to the central cafe, grabbing them two tables as there was not enough room to squeeze them all onto one.

"wow! you really got to work with pro heroes? like, out of the field?" melissa gasped as the girls explained their experiences while at ua.

surprisingly all six of the girl had managed to fit comfortably onto one of the two covered tables, leaving midoriya alone, a stuttering mess.

"just normal training and a few patrols." ochaco added, embarrassment flushing through her face.

"i helped out with a hostage crisis, but only the evacuation part." jiro stated casually, taking another slurp of the milkshake she had ordered.

"that's still amazing though!" melissa complemented, turing to y/n as she awaited the girl to share her experiences.

"i helped out with a kidnapping situation, only for one of my classmates to get injured along side me." y/n scoffed at the memory of bakugo getting himself hurt, and hawks leaving her to clean up his mess.

the girls of class 1-a laughed, immediately knowing who the girl had been speaking about.

"somehow i ended up in a tv commercial for hair products." momo sighed, pressing her hand to her face allowing her to rest her head in her palm.

"sounds like and experience, lucky." momo blushed at the complements that flowed out of melissa's mouth, the words warming her heart.

"we were going to check out that pavilion where the academy's exhibit is tomorrow."

"i'm really exited!" mina cheered, punching her fists in the air not being able to contain her emotions much longer.

the girls continue to tak, not taking much notice of their shy friend at the accompanying table before two familiar faces stood beside him.

there before them stood denki kaminari and minoru mineta, dressed in a waiting uniform while holding the metal trays that usually held drinks.

"what are you two doing here?"

"they needed extra wait staff." denki explained, putting his thumb up as he talked. as he explained, both mina and y/n nudged either side of jiro playfully, before gaining a harsher one back.

"shut up." the quiet girl mumbled, not taking her eyes off of the taller boy in front of them.

"-and since it meant a free trip to the island, we applied for work." that sounded more like a move the two boys would pull.

"we get to explore the expo on our breaks and make some money." mineta then began to talk, "plus there is a chance we'll have passionate encounters with...beautiful ladies." his eyes flickered between y/n and melissa's after he scanned the rest of the girls at the table.

anger rushed over her, as she threw herself out of her seat and grabbed the back of the boys collar. "i swear to god, you little pervert!"

"i like you being pressed against-"

"you're dead! and guess what...iida isn't here to protect you now!"