Chapter 7 - Noah

I eventually, and regretfully, had to remove myself from Elle and our bed, but the smile plastered on my face remained. She was mine, officially mine! I don't think I was even this excited when we first started dating. It was different now. We had loved and lost. We were older, wiser, and understood the pain of separation. For six years I loved her from afar. For six years I stared at her contact photo, wishing I could call her and work things out. For six years I tried to love someone else. For six years I waited to be with her again.

I was sure that after seeing Ashley's photo, Elle would run for the hills. To want nothing to do with me because I had another woman's picture on my phone. But I kept a few pictures of Ashley and I as a reminder, that unlike her, I could still have it all. And now I did, and I would be damned if I let it go again that easy. Even if it meant being kicked out of my own room by five-foot-two ball of sexy energy pushing me out to get dressed and meet her on the beach. But I followed my instructions, changing into my dark blue swim trunks.

Knowing Shelly would take forever, I decided to head out and set up a spot for us down by the water. Even though the house is on the beach, it was still a public beach, and on a hot summer day like today, you know it was a bit crowded. I just hoped we wouldn't see any jackasses, or 'friends' from high school. Neither Elle nor I lived here, so having someone see us, we would be dragged into conversations, asked to make plans while we're in town; I didn't want that. I had just gotten her back and we only had two weeks before life kicked backed, decisions and arrangements would need to be made. I wanted her to myself, only sharing her with my family, but besides that, she was going to be all mine.

I kicked up the sand as I tried to find us a spot not surrounded by a million people. I had just gotten our beach blanket, towels, and umbrella set up when I saw Shelly walking towards me in a black cover up and sunglasses, her hair tied up in a messy bun. She looked so mature, so grown up, and it was super sexy, especially when she gave me that gorgeous smile of hers.

"Hey, Shelly," I said pulling her into my arms, kissing her senseless. Yeah, I'm never going to get tired of her lips. If I could kiss her forever, I would.

"Well, hello to you too," she said blushing. "This looks so cute!"

"Only for you," I smirked.

"I think I want to go for a swim." She pulled off her, let her hair down, and ripped off her cover up, leaving her in a purple patterned bikini. I swear my eyes just about fell out of my sockets. I always thought she was beautiful and sexy, but this was next level. My jaw was in the sand as she sashayed away from me to the water. I probably look like a fool, but I could care less at this moment.

"You coming, Flynn?" She shouted, beckoning me to the water. I followed her to the ocean, coming to stand right in front of her. "So, I guess you like my swimsuit?" The idiot I was, I just nodded. She giggled. "I never took you for someone to be so easily rendered speechless."

I shook myself out of the trance, grabbing her and crashing my lips against hers hungrily. I pulled her up my body, her legs finding their normal resting place around my waist. This woman knew how to drive me crazy, and I loved it.

She moaned into my mouth, liking my possessive response to her body. I slid my tongue into her mouth, wanting desperately to feel all of her at this moment. I, however, was not so lucky, as she pulled away to catch her breath. But I continued my assault on her body, kissing down her jaw and to her neck, across her shoulder.

"Noah," she breathed, her hands still tangled into my hair. "We're in public."

"So, let's not be in public," I murmured.