A Prison of Betrayal

Adira, the oldest, the firstborn girl, she was known far and wide as the most perfect example of an angel in the celestial realm and she helped the people with a kind smile every time.

Her kind nature caught the eye of Michael the archangel and soon the two fell in love but when her father found out she was thrown into a prison.

Her father destroyed any record of her from books to her own creations. Michael the archangel was heartbroken not because of Adira being thrown into a cell, but because he thought that Adira stood him up on their date and he left in tears.

When Lucifer and the other seven were born, one day Lucifer declared war on his own father and his price and the other seven they were thrown into devildom, but their younger sister, Lilith died because of the war between the brothers and their father.

Even after thousands of years, they didn't know of their older sister, the Eighth Deadliest sin, adira the avatar of power.

—————————————-

Adira felt her chains weakened for the very first time and she looked at the chains and she broke the chains off and the chains withered away as adira touched her wrists.

"Finally..." whispered Adira as she rubbed her wrists and began to walk off, but not easily because of her legs being numb, but she felt better.

As she opened her doors she saw for the first time, devildom.

"What is this shithole?" Thought Adira as she walked into town and stopped when she saw a clothing store and looked at the fancy suit that was her size. She looked at herself, her white gown was making her eyes sore and so she walked in.

The cashier saw the demon getting the suit and payed for it with her credit card. Fear somehow came to the cashier as he felt very fearful emotions as if he was prey and she was a predator.

"Hey! Can you just let me pay for the suit?" Asked Adira as she brought out jewels that were considered very rare and the cashier's eyes widened and nodded and She left.

—————————————-

With her new suit she began to walk around and she saw the school

With her new suit she began to walk around and she saw the school. With bored eyes and looking to find anything interesting she opened the doors, well more like smashing the doors open with her unnatural strength. She walked around and she saw something that felt familiar, she walked towards the place that the feeling felt strong and she stopped when she saw a man with orange hair with lazy clothing and was chewing on some food.

"Hey, do I know you?" Asked Adira and the boy looked at the girl and he felt a stab of fear as he looked at her.

"I don't k-know..." Said The boy and the girl just sighed.

"What's your name?" Asked the femal demon as she was writing something down.

"Beezlebub..." Said beezlebub and Adira just nodded and saw that he was eating buckets full of food.

"Why are you eating so much food?" Asked Adira.

"I'm the avatar of gluttony and I felt very hungry after breakfast." Said Beezlebub and suddenly a few angry demons stomped towards the duo.

"YOU ATE ALL THE FOOD FROM THE CAFETERIA!!!!! NOW YOU PAY!!!" Yelled the demons. They were expecting money and jewels so they could buy food for the cafeteria and Beezlebub looked down in sadness as he took a bite of his sandwich, Adira feeling sorry and familiar to Beezlebub, she took out a handful of rare gems, from sapphires to diamonds and handed them to the now shocked group of demons and they scurried off.

Beezlebub felt surprised and happy.

"I'm sorry that you had to do that." Said Beezlebub and Adira shook her head.

"No, I wanted to help you besides you feel familiar to me somehow even though we haven't met." Said Adira as she squinted at him.

"Oh wait what's your name?" Asked Beezlebub as he munched on some chips.

"Adira." Said The tall female and she was about to leave when Beezlebub grabbed her hand.

"Can I have your phone number?" Asked Beezlebub and Adira looked at him confused.

"I don't have a phone?" Said Adira and Beezlebub dragged her away to a store. Besides getting his new friends phone number was important, more important than food.

—————————————————

After getting her phone she was learning how to use it and with Beezlebub's help she was getting the hang of it.

"Thanks Beezlebub I'll be seeing you again tomorrow maybe." Said Adira as she patted his head and she headed off while Beezlebub was smiling because she promised him that they'll meet at that new cafe.

He was excited about tomorrow.

The next day he wasn't eating which was a big shock to Lucifer and the other brothers. They knew him well he never pass up the opportunity to eat and when they try to talk to him he would walk away.

————————————————

When school ended Beezlebub left in secret and in a hurry while his brothers were confused about his recent behavior.

"What's going on with him? He was normal yesterday but now today he left as soon as the bell rang and now we don't know where he is?!" Said Satan as he texted Beezlebub.

"I wonder of the fun he is doing...." Said Asmodeus as he thought about the things he was doing but they weren't true.

"You're right satan and asmo you have a very dirty mind!" Yelled Mammon as he looked at asmodeus with a very scrutinizing look.

Meanwhile with Beezlebub and Adira.....

They were at the cafe and were talking about their day and Beezlebub was really into the conversation more than his food.

Adira had found a new stable apartment to live in and she was starting a fashion business it was starting small but it was trending fast.

"Also Diavolo said that next year that they'll be new exchanged students!" Said Beezlebub and Adira was looking at him with fascination.

"What kind?" Asked Adira.

"Two humans and two angels he said, and they'll choose by diavolo himself." Said Beezlebub as he ate his food.

"Huh interesting." Said Adira and she looked at her phone to see that her fashion business was taking off and a someone popular was interested and wanted to meet up.

Adira's eyes widened and she quickly talked to a waiter to get the bill and Beezlebub looked confused.

"What's wrong Adira?" Asked Beezlebub.

"Someone wants to meet up about my business, so I have to go!" Said Adira as she quickly took the bill and immediately payed and sighed and she left without another word.

Things from here on out will be interesting for the Demoness that didn't know that she talked to her youngest sibling.