Extra: Sometimes being to flirty could be the death of you

(I wanna make this so bad and also some stuff that may be very horny. (Also may be a one shot))

Symphony (or you peeps) had flirt with the demon bros aka the nine dumb fucks, but Adira now that was a challenge because she was either too busy or she is in another place so she's almost rarely at the house.

But one day she finally had a perfect shot at flirting with Adira the only problem is that she was drunk from all the alcohol so Adira being drunk while symphony flirted that didn't even count but symphony wanted to do this because this was her only chance.

"Adira~~ I see your all drunk how about we go down a little stream I can make you scream mom-" Said symphony as she tried to flirt but was stopped by Adira's hand choking her neck.

Adira clutched her glass that she was drinking and slammed it on the wooden table as her hair was covering her face.

Adira slowly turned to symphony as her tail slithered around symphony's legs and near her waist.

"A challenge~? My my~ Well if that's the case then, meet me in my room and I will show you that I can make you say more than my name~~" Said Adira as her tail tickled symphony's entrance while symphony was blushing like crazy from Adira being so close to her face and trying her best to stop moaning from Adira's tail entering her.

Y/n felt Adira's grip letting go and her tail moving away quickly as a drunken Adira was able to walk cleanly as if nothing happened but when her head turned to face y/n she only smiled a devilish grin as her tongue stuck out making y/n blush tenfold.

Something tells her that she wouldn't be walking in the next few weeks.