A Family?

Adira felt a weight on her arm and when she looked she saw Beezlebub sleeping, then she saw that she was in a hospital, she was confused but then it clicked for her.

She remembered she had an argument with Lucifer then she fainted when she turned into her demon form.

"Beezlebub? Are you alright?" Asked Adira as if she wasn't the one on a hospital bed.

Beezlebub woke up and saw Adira making him hug her, crying for some unknown reason.

"Why are you crying?" Asked Adira as she hugged him.

"Ah! You're awake!" Said a doctor as he entered the room with a clipboard.

Adira felt like she was missing something as if the feeling was nearby.

"Miss, you might wanna keep an open mind." Said the doctor as they flip a page.

"Alright, what is it?" Asked Adira as she looked at the doctor.

"You are the sister of Lucifer and his other brothers." Said the doctor, then it clicked for her.

That's why she felt like she was familiar to Beezlebub and why she feel like Lucifer was someone familiar, she was their older sister.

That was why Beezlebub was crying, he found out that she was his older sister.

———————————————————

Meanwhile Lucifer was wondering about Adira as he was pacing around diavolo's office.

"You never knew you had an older sister?" Asked Diavolo.

"I never knew, it's probably because my father basically erase her records or hid all of her work." Said Lucifer as he paced in the room.

"I'm sure you'll have fun and maybe you could connect with her!" Said Diavolo.

"After that stunt! She'll probably hate me." Said Lucifer as he thought about their "argument".

"I'm sure she'll forgive and forget, I sure hope to meet her myself." Said Diavolo as he put on his charming smile.

——————————————————

"Woah their house is ducking big." Thought Adira, she never liked cursing but sometimes curse on accident whenever she's off guard.

"Ready to meet the rest of the family?" Asked Beezlebub and Adira nodded. She thought it would be awkward but she felt ready to meet them, what could go wrong? She thought while opening the doors to hear loud voices.

"MAMMON! WHERES MY ULTIMATE LIMITED EDITION RUI CHAN BODY PILLOW!??!?!" Yelled Levi as he chased mammon.

"I DIDNT SELL IT FOR THE LAST TIME!!!!" Yelled Mammon as he hid behind Beezlebub.

Adira felt mad at the two for jinxing her earlier question and she grabbed the two and head butted the two against eachother.

"Enough! You are disappointing! You are suppose to set an example for the young! Now act like the older brothers you are and pull yourselves together!" Yelled Adira as glared at them while the two looked at her in fear and shock.

As Adira went off to her room the two sat there in shock, that was their older sister?! She looked more mature and intimidating than Lucifer himself!

"You guys okay?" Asked Beezlebub as he happily ate the chocolate bar that Adira bought for him.

"Is that our big sister?" Asked Levi and Beezlebub nodded and the two older demon brothers shivered by the thought of an older sister living in their house.

————————————————————

Adira was setting up her things in an empty room as she quickly made her room she noticed that satan was leaning on the door frame with his emerald like eyes watching her in curiosity.

"So you are our older sister?" Asked Satan as he looked at Adira's ruby red eyes with onyx black pupils.

"Yup that I am, well on the dna tests." Said Adira as she put up her clothes neatly and organized like she was in a library putting up books.

"I wonder how this will be with you moving in and as well as the new student, symphony." Said Satan peaking Adira's interest in the subject.

"A new student? You mean one of the angels or humans?" Asked Adira as she stopped herself from getting an item from one of the boxes.

"A human, she will be staying with us for the whole school year." Said Satan as he put up her lamp that was small and simple.

"Oh a human? How interesting.... I wonder why Diavolo would invite the two duos to the school." Said Adira.

"He did say that it will strengthen the relationship with the three realms." Said Satan.

Adira only looked away as she put up the final item from the last box.

—————————————————————

It was very early in the morning when Adira woke up, she wanted to get a head start and pack some lunches for her younger brothers.

She made lunches for them and knew exactly what they liked, totally not because she spied on them and wrote a journal about them (;-;).

"Wake up!" Said Adira as she prepared them for breakfast.

But then she heard a creak and turned to see symphony (aka you people) standing a few meters away from the oldest sister.

"Oh yeah almost forgot about you." Said Adira as she went to prepare her lunch.

"You don't have to." Said Symphony but Adira only stared at her and then looked back at the lunch she prepared but she finished the lunch and handed it over to symphony who was hesitant to get the already made lunch.

"Consider this as a little gift, besides if you are staying here then I suggest you let me do the lunches." Said Adira as she loomed over and put her face close but far from symphony's which made symphony's face a little red.

"Fuck my bi is showing." Thought symphony as she looked away from Adira who was close to her.

—————————————————

Everyone looked and gawked when symphony and the five brothers walked alongside Adira, she looked like a goddess when she walked alongside them.

She wanted to see the school more and also bond with the boys and the others at school.

She went on her own way as the brothers and symphony went to their classes and she was now in Diavolo's office meeting him for the first time.

Things were going to be interesting.