School?

Adira was confused about him asking her to join the school.

"First let me explain, it seems that people listen to you better maybe even better than me and Lucifer." Said Diavolo as Lucifer looked away, frowning a bit.

"You know Luci, green isn't a good look on ya." Said Adira as she stared at Diavolo.

"And to answer that Question, yes I will join you, maybe even help you on your quest to strengthen the relations between the three realms." Said Adira as she blankly stared at Lucifer.

"Well that's a fantastic answer! I welcome you with open arms!" Said Diavolo as he hugged Adira in a bear hug. Adira didn't mind it but Lucifer didn't like that Diavolo was hugging her too tight in his standards.

———————————————————

Adira was now with symphony preparing food for a trip that Adira was supposed to do, she has been summoned by a witch in the human world and she was supposed to go up and see what the witch called her to do.

"Wait! You are going to the human world?! I want to go as well!" Said Mammon but Adira only shook her head.

"What?!" Yelled the rest of the brothers.

"What have you done mammon?" Asked Adira as she glared at him for yelling out loud.

"I want to go!"

"No I want to come along!"

The brothers were now acting like children and Adira blankly stared at them fighting then she left without anyone noticing, well except for Symphony who kept her mouth shut.

"Wait where did she go?!"

————————————————————

Adira didn't like it when she was in human form, her hair was a red her skin was a dark but light, her eyes were red while her tail was hidden as well as her horns.

"Why did this witch contact me?" Thought Adira as she thought about why she was even called, no one knew her existence, well except for her father and now the new king of devildom and her brothers and also that human.

"Ah you are here Adira." Said a feminine Voice and Adira turned around to see a young lady with a yellow dress and a light orange messenger bag.

"Are you the lady that called me?" Asked Adira and the lady nodded.

"I want your help with something that only you can accomplish." Said the lady.

—————————————————————

Symphony was at school and It had been almost a few weeks since Adira left and she made a pact with mammon and now he is like a puppy who gets jealous when someone takes her attention away from him.

She was now with the chihuahua and Simeon, Lucifer was making fun of Luke while Luke threatened to report him to Michael the archangel.

"Ring* Ring* Ring*"

It was Luke's phone, everyone stopped when they all saw that Luke had Adira's phone number, Luke picked up the call.

"Hello?" Asked Luke.

"Hello everyone it seems that I have found the witch that contacted me and I don't know how I am in this store." Said Adira as she showed that she was in an anime convention along in a supermarket.

"Wait what?! RURI-CHAN!!!" Said Levi as he snatched his the phone and saw the limited edition ruri Chan that Adira got in a bidding event.

"You mean this?" Asked Adira as she held out the figure that was still in package.

"Yeah! Can you bring it back when you are done?" Asked Levi.

"Yeah." Said Adira as she nodded.

"YES!!!" Yelled Levi as he gave Luke back his phone and ran to celebrate.

"Have you found the witch that contacted you?" Asked Symphony as she looked at Adira who nodded and turned the camera to see a young looking woman in orange and yellow.

"Ooo~" said Asmo as he looked at the woman but Adira quickly blocked the screen with her face.

"What are you doing Asmo? Simping?" Asked Adira as she had a vein showing on her face as she stared blankly at him causing him to trip and fall.

"Well I'm going to hang up and Lucifer make sure he doesn't have any of his 'toys'." Said Adira and Lucifer nodded and looked at Asmo with a curious and angered look while Asmo only sweat dropped.

——————————————————

As time went on Adira was starting to get suspicious by the witch, them going in the mall and buying some stuff like wine and other things, a picnic basket and 'Ophelia' was doing some stuff behind her back.

Adira was more suspicious when it was night time and they were going in the woods and there was a hill in the heart of the woods and it looked like someone prepared it.

"Please take a seat." Said Ophelia and Adira sat down and transformed back into her more comfortable form.

Then she brought out her basket and the food and lit some candles while they talked about some stuff and then it hit Adira like a fish being caught.

This looked a lot like a date. Was this a date?

Adira took a sip of some wine trying to shrug off the thought but then Ophelia said something that caught her completely off guard.

"Adira can you resurrect my girlfriend?" Asked Ophelia as she blushed a little making Adira choke.

"Why Ophelia?" Asked Adira as she looked at Ophelia and Ophelia only sighed.

"Because Adira it has been brought to my attention that you and some other demons and some certain people also have the ability to bring the souls of people back from the dead and I know I can't ask them so since you know the experience of one's love maybe you could help me?" Asked The witch as she looked at Adira with pleading eyes.

Adira was conflicted, she does have that ability but seeing others in love and going as far as to trying to contact a demon like herself is very touching but she felt a little jealous that she missed out on love.

"Fine," Said Adira making Ophelia's eyes widened with hope," but on two conditions." Said Adira.

"1. Never tell Anyone I did this. 2. Don't ever make contact with Lucifer or any other of the deadly sins, got it?" Asked Adira and Ophelia nodded quickly.

"Now where's the body?" Asked Adira and Ophelia immediately stood up and led her to a glass coffin that preserved a body that looked like she was only sleeping.

Adira looked at the body before opening it and biting her tongue making it bleed. She then took the blood off her tongue and smeared it on the girl's face. The girl started to look more alive and healthy and her eyes opened and she gasped for air.

"Wha- what's going on?- Ophelia?!" Said the girl before sobbing and hugging her lover before Ophelia lifted her off the ground and twirled her around in the air while they sobbed with eachother.

Adira looked at them before feeling a sting in her heart from bittersweet jealousy. She then went through a tree and returned to the realm of devildom.

She'll probably remember the moment.