The Return of Harmony (Part 2)

Twilight looked absolutely distraught as Discord continued to laugh.

"Hey! What are you laughing at!" Pinkie yelled.

Discord wiped a tear from his eye. "Oh, you ponies are the most fun I've had in eons!"

Sugar Bliss giggled with a nod. "It has been entertaining to watch you all."

"Well quit it!" Pinkie snapped. "You better think before you laugh at the Pinkie Pie!"

"Oh yah?" Fluttershy mocked. "Well, ha ha."

"Quit it!"

"No. Ha ha."

"QUIT IT!"

"No. Ha ha ha."

Applejack walked over to where Rarity was standing next to her boulder. "Uh, Rarity? This here diamond of yours? Twilight said we should split it six ways since we, uh, found it together."

Rarity quickly kicked her away. "Try it punk! He's mine! All mine!"

"Girls why are you acting like this?" Twilight asked. "We need to stick together!" She heard someone chuckle and looked over at Discord and Sugar Bliss were now sat on a couch and eating popcorn as they watched.

"Just to entertaining." The draconequus said.

"Stop it Discord. You're not playing fair!" Twilight told them as she walked over.

"I'm not playing fair?" He mocked as he stood up. "Perhaps we haven't met. I'm Discord, Spirit of chaos and disharmony?"

"How are we suppose to find the Elements of Harmony if you took away the labyrinth before we could get to the end?!"

"The labyrinth?" Sugar Bliss questioned. "Did you-? Ahahahaha!" The Alicorn cackled. "You thought I put the Elements in the labyrinth?"

Discord grinned and showed Twilight a flashback of when they were in the castle.

'Twists and turns are my master plan, then find the Elements back where you began.'

Discord leaned down towards the unicorn. "I never said they were in the labyrinth."

"But- but-" Twilight couldn't think of what to say.

"Keep trying, Twilight Sparkle." Discord said as he walked away. "Maybe the 'Magic of Friendship' can help you. Now, if you'll excuse us..." he scooped the Alicorn up under his arm. "We have some chaos to bring." And with a snap of his fingers, the two were gone.

Thunder echoed through the sky as pink clouds rolled in and started raining chocolate milk.

Pinkie pie glared at the sky. "Chocolate milk? I hate chocolate milk!"

~~~

"It looks just like how I remember it! Besides a few new buildings and houses." Sugar Bliss said as she pranced through Ponyville. Once again, the Chaos Capital of the world.

She still had trouble processing that a thousand years had passed since she was turned to stone. But, she was happy to be able to see her home again.

"Yes, though, this time it'll be a bit different." Discord said as he stood behind her.

"Different?" She questioned, looking up at him. "How?"

"You, my dear, are an Alicorn without a title."

"Do I need one?"

"Well, no. But the ponies will end up giving you one regardless. So I figured I might as well give you one before they do."