A Night to Remember.

"I need advice." Discord stated as he teleported into Fluttershy's cottage.

The poor pegasus was so startled that she didn't even make any noise. She let out a breath of relief when she saw who it was. "I can try my best to help you." She gave him a nervous smile. "Just... please don't scare me like that agin."

"Me and Bliss are... well... together, so I want to take her on a date."

Fluttershy grinned at him and she flew up in excitement. "Oh, congratulations! You two make such a cute couple!"

Discord blushed. "Yes, thank you. But I have no idea what to do for a date! How should I even act?"

"You shouldn't act any different on a date." She told him. "She loves you for you. So she'd want you to just be yourself. And it shouldn't matter what you two decide to do as long as you do it together and fun!"

He thought for a moment before grinning. "I have the perfect idea!" Then he teleported away.

~~~

"You want to borrow our old castle for a night?" Celestia questioned. Discord was stood in front of her and her sister, asking to use the old Castle ruins in the Everfree Forest.

"Just for one night!" Discord told them. "I'm going on a date and I need to use the castle!"

The sisters glanced at each other before smiling. "You may do what you want with it for one night only." Said Luna. "As long as you turn it back to normal afterwards."

"Of course!" He floated up happily. "Make sure your best stars are in the sky tonight!"

Luna just laughed and nodded as he disappeared.

~~~

Sugar Bliss was at Carousel Boutique because Rarity asked her to model a few outfits for her.

"Your hair really is just gorgeous." Rarity complimented her. "You look good in just about anything!"

The Alicorn blushed. "Thank you, but I think I'm pretty average."

"What nonsense!" Rarity huffed. "You are radiant, darling. Embrace it!"

"I agree." Said a familiar voice and Discord appeared next to the small stage that Sugar Bliss was stood on. "You look lovely, my dear."

Sugar Bliss giggled. "Discord! What are you doing here?"

"Oh, I was just passing by." He said, acting nonchalant. "Say, are you going to be busy later?"

She tilted her head. "No, I don't think so?"

Discord suddenly grinned. "Great! How about we go on a date tonight?"

Sugar Bliss blushed and she smiled at him. "I'd love to."

He leaped up in excitement. "I'll come get you later!" Then suddenly, he was gone.

"A date with Discord?" Rarity questioned.

The Alicorn's eyes narrowed. "Is that a problem?"

"Not at all, darling." The unicorn assured her. "I think you two are adorable. "It's just that, I can't help but think of him as nothing but trouble. I, personally, wouldn't go for him."

"Trouble, yes." Sugar Bliss agreed with a fond look. "But not nothing. Never nothing."

Rarity couldn't help but coo at how 'in love' she sound.

~~~

The Alicorn hung out at Fluttershy's to wait for Discord to pick her up. She honestly felt to excited to even think about being nervous.