Chapter 10

Everyone had been at Hogwarts for about two weeks now, and Harry had been getting increasingly frustrated. He spent a lot of his time escorting the younger Slytherins places because they would get jinxes and hexes thrown at them just because of the colors of their robes. The students didn't want to give up who had been attacking them, so they stayed quiet.

It was a few days after Draco had been attacked, when Harry decided enough was enough. After telling Draco to head to breakfast without him because he wanted to take a long shower, Harry set his plan into motion. The eighth years had taken to being the first ones at breakfast, just for some peace and quiet. This gave Harry time to act.

The first thing Harry did was put on his contacts. Then, he raided his boyfriend's closet. He finally used the Sleekeazy's hair potion that Hermione had given him as a gift. Harry looked like a different person, and really, that was the goal. Under the stealth of his cloak, he made his exit from the eighth year tower. He walked to the dungeons, waiting for a group of Slytherins to emerge.

He waited for about five minutes, and then tagged along behind a group of four Slytherins, cloak neatly tucked into his borrowed robe. It didn't take long until the group was ambushed in a dark corridor.

Harry's blood boiled at all of the vile things that were being spat at the Slytherins. This group of Slytherins had clearly experienced this before. They stood there, defiantly, but quietly. As soon as the first wand was drawn, Harry cast Petrificus Totalus. No more Slytherins would get hurt on his watch.

With a gasp, the younger years looked at him in shock. No other Slytherins had dared to fight back against their attackers, fearing the worst.

"Go to breakfast", he instructed.

They ran off, and Harry sent a patronus to McGonagall, away from the group of students on the floor so they wouldn't see him. She arrived almost instantly.

"Mr. P-"

"Shh. Do you have the vial?", he asked.

"I do."

Harry removed his memory and put it into the vial for her to view.

"Ganged up on a group of third years Headmistress. All they did was try to go to breakfast."

"No one has reported anything to me-"

"Because they're scared. I walk with them as much as I can. It's not enough."

"Very well. Thank you, I will deal with them appropriately."

With that, McGonagall went to deal with the students, and Harry went back to the tower to change into his appropriate robes, and attend breakfast.

This had become the norm for Harry. He would choose one meal time a day to disguise himself as a Slytherin to report the students to McGonagall so they could be dealt with appropriately. Slowly, things were improving. No one could retaliate on any of the Slytherins, especially when Harry didn't even belong to the house officially.

It was a Friday morning when things had really gotten out of hand. The night before at dinner, some death eaters who had not been captured had attacked a muggle town. Aurors were on the scene before anyone could be harmed, but it was enough to scare the other three houses once more.

When Harry had arrived at the Slytherin dungeons dressed in Draco's uniform, things were already starting to get out of hand. There was a lot of yelling and the air felt electric. He sent a patronus to McGonagall before doing anything.

No sooner had he emerged from hiding that someone attempted to hit him with a stinging hex. Harry Potter was no fool. He had cast a charm that would reverse the spell onto its caster. It took too long for those attacking the Slytherins to realize that though.