Chapter 17

Draco regretted inviting Hermione to join them for tea with his mother once he remembered he wouldn't be able to be Harry's boyfriend around her.

"Friendzoned in my own childhood home", he muttered to himself, running his hand through Harry's hair, whose head was on his lap.

"We don't have to head right back to Hogwarts, you know. We can just show up for dinner if you'd like. Truthfully, I don't want to go back myself."

"We can just drop out and continue to save the environment", Draco replied, leaning his head against the headboard.

"That is very enticing", Harry replied, a small smile appearing on his face.

"Hermione will be here soon, we should get ready."

"A few more minutes?"

"Harry-"

"I'll let you pick out my outfit?", Harry pleaded.

"You'll wear it the whole day? Even back to Hogwarts?"

"If you'll cuddle with me for a few more minutes."

Draco could tell Harry just needed some support right now, so he wouldn't give his boyfriend anything too outrageous. This time at least.

"If you get uncomfortable whether here or at Hogwarts, we'll leave immediately okay? We have all of our meeting spots so if I'm not with you and it gets too much, I'll go looking for you."

Harry just nodded, repositioning himself to bury his face in Draco's neck. Draco had feared this would happen, and he held Harry a little bit tighter than he needed to. He didn't want his boyfriend slipping away again, but he understood that Harry was doing his best and that he couldn't control these feelings that he was experiencing.

"Okay, let's go before Mione shows up. She wouldn't say anything, at least not now."

"I don't mind if she knows, my only issue is that she wouldn't want to keep things from the Weasel."

"We'll figure this all out another day, okay sweetheart? I'd just like to see how this goes alright?"

"Of course. Let's go pick out your outfit."

Harry allowed Draco to get up, keeping his eyes closed as Draco looked through all of their belongings.

"Okay, I think this will look good. Go get ready."

Swinging his feet over the edge of his bed, Harry tugged off his shirt, tossing it to the other side of the bed, before standing up and walking over to Draco. He wrapped his arms around Draco's waist, pressing a kiss to his cheek.

"Thank you my Prince."

"Of course Scarhead."

Harry barely looked at what Draco had chosen for him, immediately finishing removing his clothing so he could change.

"You're just going to get changed right in front of me like that?", Draco asked, leaning back against the dresser, enjoying the view.

"You've already seen everything, I don't see a point, unless you want me to leave?"

"Oh no, do continue, I'm enjoying the show."

Draco noticed the exaggerated wiggle of Harry's hips as he pulled up the jeans he had picked out, and he couldn't help but smile. His boyfriend was adorable.

"You should change too, you know."

"Choose a shirt for me. That isn't red", Draco added quickly.

"Don't you have this shirt you chose for me in another color?"

"I do, in pink."

"You should wear that so that we can match."