•5•

Third-person's POV

Third-person's POV

"Jin's dad was drugged. He died while sleeping."

"Oh!"

Hobi just silently sat there.

'their life is like a fanfic or something!' Hobi thought

Yoongi stood to leave. "You should get some sleep now. I'll see you around. And don't worry, you'll get used to everything."

'you will have to..'

"I guess I will... Good night"

^•^

Hobi started fitting into the Lees.

He knew hacking so he was now y/n's secratary and sometimes the Lee's hacker.

Everything was going well except the relation between y/n and Hobi [Don't take me wrong. I mean their boss-secratary relation]

-

Hobi and Yoongi were discussing about something in the Lee's basement. It was a big and busy room.

Nowadays, Hobi spend some time with Yoongi too since he is now asked to manage the mafia stuff too.

Jin and y/n were in a meeting which was related to their other business as the 'Kims'.

"Hyung, Jimin is back" a guy informed Yoongi and left.

They looked at the direction the man pointed at before leaving.

Hobi had heard about Jimin. He is Yoongi's assistant in guns and stuff. He was away because of a gun deal in Busan.

He had came back...

A boy who seemed to be a bit younger than Hobi was standing next to the door and talking to someone.

He seemed to be cute. Blonde hair. Brown eyes. Average height. Smol, I mean cute hands! Two crooked teeth which made him more cute. A cute eye smile [since he's talking to someone, they saw him smiling so...]

Well, he appeared too much cute to be a sniper!

Jimin felt someone staring at him.

He looked around to find two men looking at him from a distance..

He didn't recognise one of them. But the other one was giving him a deadly stare which seemed to be killing him mentally.

Jimin gulped. He knew what the older male was thinking.

He walked towards them, gathering all his courage.

"Anneyeong hasseyo~" he said approaching the duo. He didn't dare to look at Yoongi.

"Anneyeong~ you're Jimin right?" Hobi asked with his sunshine smile..

"Yep! Oh boy, you're literally lighting up the place! You look like a mini sunshine in this gloomy place! *Giggles* You must be Hobi, I heard someone talking about you" Jimin returned an eye smile.

"Yeah" Hobi chuckled at the boy's statement.

Well, Jimin wasn't lieing... Everyone [except y/n] felt that he is a sunshine.

Jimin hesitated to look at the other male.

"Umm.. hi?" Jimin waved his hands slightly at the next male, trying to look calm and innocent.

"Stop acting cute! Where's my gun?" Yoongi asked in a stiff tone.

"I have handed the guns to Jackson, I'll call him to bring 'em if you wanna see it.." Jimin tried to play around, but he knew it won't work.

[Don't ask m why I am dragging Jackson into this. I myself don't know it =_=]

"Both of us know that I am not talking about the guns you brought from Busan, don't we?" Yoongi raised an eyebrow.

"Hyung, look... I, I'll find it. Promise!" Jimin said with his fingers crossed.
"Please just give me another day, Mochi will find it! Sure!"

'Seriously! You're telling me that he's a sniper?!!' Hobi felt that Jimin is cute like a kid.

[I am not saying any stereotypes like cute people can't be bad or something]

"Just one day! You should find it or else you're gonna regret what you've done, you know it right?"

"Yep! You can believe in me!" He said keeping his right hand in his chest as if he is a warrior who promised to serve for his king and kingdom till death.

"You're really cute" Hobi chuckled.

"I know right? That's why I am called mochi!" Jimin smiled.

"Whatever! Why did you take so much time for the deal?" Yoongi asked.

"They were not willing to accept the deal at first, so Namjoon hyung had to pay a visit since y/n asked us not to hurt anyone!" Jimin said taking a seat next to them.

"Yoongi please check this" someone called him to check what's on the computer screen.

"What were you guys talking about?" Hobi asked as soon as he saw Yoongi was in a distance not to hear them.

"I hid his favourite gun by mistake! I thought it's Taehyung's gun so I hid it to tease him. But now I can't find it anywhere" he pouted, making the elder one laugh slightly.

"Why are you acting so cute?"

"It's just me being me!"

Both of them gave out a small laugh.

^•^

"Hyung can I ask you something?" The younger one asked Jin.

"What is it?"

"Do you... really, umm.. like what you're doing?"

"You mean the mafia stuff?"

"Yeah~"

"I don't hate it but I don't like it too" Jin sighed.

Hobi knew it. Literally everyone in the group was like that. He sighed.
"What about y/n?"

"She doesn't hate what she's doing. But she too doesn't like this."

'then why do you have to do this? All of us doesn't like it!'

"Umm... Jin hyung?" It was Jimin. He looked worried

"Yeah mochi? What happened?" Jin asked standing up from the couch

"Y/n is really sick... Her temperature is high!" Jimin's tone had a worried feeling.

"Where is she?"

"In her room. The doctor is here"

Jin walked towards her room without wasting another second.

Hobi followed him...

Author's note

I hope you guys like the chapter, I know it's a bit cringe, but please deal with it for now!

And I wanna say two things....

1, I really don't know what should be their business as 'Kims', so please imagine that they're doing some normal business stuff too..

2, Hobi observes everything. So that's why I give some details about somethings...