•6•

| S I X |

| S I X |

"Mr.Kim..."

"How is y/n?" Jin asked the docter who was coming out of y/n's room.

"Umm... She's fine. It's just a minor fever. But her body is too tired and she doesn't have the energy to do anything. Looks like she didn't look after her health for a while..."

"Aah! I told her to eat and sleep properly, but she won't listen!!"

"Now she's asleep. If the temperature doesn't change to normal soon, then please call me. She is really weak. Remember to make her eat something and sleep properly, always."

"Okay" Jin bowed. Hobi, who was standing next to Jin, did the same. The doctor left. They went inside. Y/n was sleeping.

Jin kept his hands in her forehead. "That's too hot"

"Hyung you can go take some rest. You had some extra work today, right? You must be exhausted. I'll keep check on her" Hobi told Jin, who was looking really tired.

"Okay, I'll just get some coffee. I am not sleepy. But you don't have to watch her for me. You must also be tired"

"No I am not that tired today... I don't mind staying here. If the maids need any help with anything then I can help right?" Hobi asked with a assuring smile.

That smile never failed to assure Jin that he really means what he is saying. He returned a smile and left there for a coffee.

'He cares for her I guess' Jin thought.

"Please inform me when she wakes up" Jin told the maid.

"Sure sir"

'I hope she'll be alright' Hobi was not so friendly with y/n, but still he was worried.

He took a chair and sat next to her bed.

"Sir, you'll be here right? I have to get something from the kitchen." the maid asked him.

"You can go. Don't worry"

After a while, he started playing in his phone.

He was worried and he wanted to see if there's any change in her temperature, but he can't pass the time by looking at her! He's not her boyfriend or someone, right?

-

Meanwhile in the kitchen...

The maid was walking back to the room.

But she heard the loud sound of things falling from the table. She looked back at the table.

"I am sorry but... can you please help us with something" NamJoon asked her, rubbing the back of his neck. He knew that it was almost time for the maids to leave.