Eight

Third-person's POV

"They were twins. Woojin and Mingyu. You may already know what happened to Mingyu..." Y/n looked at Hobi and he nodded.

"After Mingyu left us, in other words, after uncle took his life even before it started, Woojin felt safe only when he was around me.

Eventhough i realised this, I was not able to be there for him even when I wanted to. I was in a trauma.

I would go to school, remain silent till evening and come straight back home. Jin oppa and Woojin walked with me.

Oppa would remain silent and watch me while Woojin talked about every single thing which he thinks I am interested about.

After oppa got graduated and left school, it was just us. By that time, Woojin started being a little silent just liek how I did.

My attention was what he ever wished for and what he lost.

One day, he told me about this boys in his class who used to bully him. I wanted to do something, but I was naive and didn't know if there's anything I can do.

I thought it'll end soon. So I didn't mind it just like any other things he said. But God planned something bad for me.

It did end soon. It ended with one of those boys stabbing Woojin with a broken glass bottle when they was drunk and Woojin asked them to leave him." Tears escaped her eyes eventhough she tried not to cry.

"I... I've heard about this incident on the news..." Hobi said in a low voice but y/n heard it.

"Let me tell you something. If you wanna do something, do it as soon as possible. You never know what's going to happen in your life" she said.

He looked at her in disbelief.

'I regret that I thought you're emotionless'

"Do you like snakes?" Hobi asked after a few minutes of silence when both of them didn't know what to say.

"Huh?" Y/n looked at him in confusion.

"The silence is boring. So can we talk about something random. Please?" He asked, his eyes wandering through the surroundings.

He forgot whom he was talking to and said it as if he was talking to a friend or someone close to him.

His gaze landed upon the girl sitting next to him and that's when he came back to his senses.

"Uhh... I... Wait- I am sorry. I thought I'm talking to- I" he panicked.

For some reason, y/n found his reaction cute and she felt that he looks like a panicked child. She chuckled.

"It's okay. No need to panik" she assured, a small smile still on her face as she stood up.

And Hobi noticed that it was a smile that came by itself and she wasn't actually doing it on purpose.

"Come. Let's go home and you can tell me about yourself." She said, leaving Hobi staring at her in disbelief.

"Is there something wrong?" She asked. The smile left her face but the words still seemed to be calm.

"Nothing.. let's go" he said, getting up.

-

'Why is this locked?!'

Y/n looked at the lock put on her office room's door and went downstairs looking for the maids.

"Can we help you ma'am?" A maid asked when she saw y/n heading to the kitchen.

"I told you I don't like to be called ma'am, didn't I?" She asked, turning around to face the maid.

"Sorry. Did you need anything?" She asked again.

"Where's the key to my office?"

"Why do you need it?" A voice asked from behind.

"Why would I need the key?" Y/n asked, confused.

"No-one is going inside that room for a week. Then what are you going to do with a key to that office?" Jin asked, coming closer to them.

"What do you mean no-one is going in there?! Where will I work?" She asked. The maid left to the kitchen when Jin gestured her to leave.

"You're not working for a week. Problem solved." Jin said and patted her head.

The smile on his face said y/n that he is not going to change his mind even if she insists. She sighed.

"But what about-" before she said anything Jin cutted her words in midway.

"We managed everything by ourselves for almost a week. And now you're gonna leave away from everything for a week." He stated, leaving no space to argue. "Do you want coffee? I'm gonna get some"

-

Y/n stared at the laptop screen in disbelief.

"What in the universe did he do?" She asked herself as she checked the files and folders and applications and everything again and again.

All her mafia stuff was missing.

Someone knocked the door.

"Come in" she said, her gaze still on the screen.

Hobi opened the door a little and peeped in to understand what mood she is in.

She looked up at him. He came forward and straightened himself.

"Where're my files?" She asked and Hobi clearly knew what files she was talking about.

"Jin hyung bought a new laptop and told the technicians to make it an exact copy of your laptop but with no work related stuff present in it." Hobi explained.

"How is this an exact copy if there's no work related stuff which I had in my laptop?" She asked.

"Sorry for the inconvenience. The doctor said to take care of you and we can't risk your health one more time. It's just a one week's break from everything. Eventhough you'll go back to your life in a week, we want you to relax for atleast a week"

She sighed. By now, she almost had an idea about how much serious Jin is this time.

"What am I supposed to do?" She asked herself.

"Since I'm your secretary, I'm going to consentrate on both the work and you. And I will make sure that you're having fun." Hobi stated, he said it as Jung Hoseok and not Hobi.

Unintentionally, y/n nodded.

"So, what do you like to do? Shall we go for shopping?" He asked, with his Hobi-self back.

"Okay. Let's go to Daegu. Call my private jet" she said, getting up from her chair.

"Okay" Hobi said and turned around to leave. But stopped when it struck him. "No. Wait!" He turned around.

"What happened?" Y/n looked at him in confusion.

"You're going to live as a normal girl for a week. We are not going to Daegu in your private jet to buy guns" he said.

"I'm the boss here. Just listen to what I said."

"As Hobi said already..." A voice came from behind Hobi.

"You're gonna live as a normal girl for a week, so you're not his boss for a week but he is your guardian. So you must listen to him." Jin said.

"Why do you always appear from someone's behind and interrupt my plans?" Y/n asked.

"Only God knows..." He stated playfully.

"Then what am I supposed to do for having fun?" She complained

and Hobi found it cute.

ᶠᶦʳᵉᶠˡʸ: I'm sick, pardon any mistakes I made.
Take care <3
Coz' being sick sucks :^)