Chapter 1 | The Meeting. °•

Most events in this story aren't Canon so don't come at me for it  : ' )

3rd person POV BTW.

Also,

'Text' means someone is thinking.

__~~__~~__~~__~~__~~__~~__~~__~~__~~_

"Mr.Scaramouche, the boss wants you to meet with someone for finding the Lupical's Kistune's Claw. She precised that he will help you with the Mission." One of the fatui agents said.

"I'm not so weak or stupid I need this stupid person whoever it is to help me! And isn't that mission in like 2 months?!" He yelled. Scaramouche was angry.

'Who does she think am? A weakling who needs protection? '

"Yes, but she said that it would be a good time for you two to get along together and get to know each other." The agent replied.

Scaramouche scoffed.

'Well anyways, I can't complain to the Tsaritsa herself or I would probably get fired... Wait,' He had an idea.

'what if I just leave the person in the middle of this shitty mission and go find it myself? Yeah I'm gonna do that.' Scaramouche thought to himself.

"So when am I supposed to meet the person?" He said.

"In around 20 minutes. So get ready." The agent replied as he gave an envelope to him.

'Seriously? 20 minutes I don't even know where the fuck sake the person is.'

He opened the letter.

__~~__~~__~~__~~__~~__~~__~~__~~__~~

To: Scaramouche

Hello, Scaramouche. You will be having a meeting with your new partner at 5:49PM. You will be meeting them at the cherry blossom tree in Liyue. Specifically on a hill (idk).

__~~__~~__~~__~~__~~__~~__~~__~~__~~

'Oh my God I don't have time for this shit. Whatever.' Scara said to himself.

Scaramouche went up the mountain to find a figure sitting next to the cherry blossom tree hold a leaf in his hand.

Scaramouche continued to walk to the tree until he met him.

The boy got up.

"Hello, I'm Kaedahara Kazuha. Nice to meet you." He said with a calm face.

Scaramouche was pretty surprised because he thought it would've been a random adventurer in Liyue with almost no experience. But to his surprise, Kaedahara looked like he was a samurai of some sort with experience. He had white hair with a strand of red and a kimono that has leafs. He was quite attractive. But that still didn't change the fact that he was mad that he had to go on a mission with someone as he was fully capable himself.

"Scaramouche, nice to meet you too I guess." He said with a pissed off face.

Scaramouche quickly took out one of his temporary weapons, a polearm to be exact and pointed it at Kazuha's neck, about to split it to see his reaction.

To his surprise, Kazuha's face didn't even change. He was as calm as ever.

"My, my, Scaramouche. We just met, it wouldn't benefit you if you killed me yet." Kazuha said slowly pushing away the polearm from his neck.

"Tch." Scaramouche scoffed.

"Where are you from?" Kazuha asked.

"None of your business bastard. Why do you want to know."

"Ah, my apologies. You just remind me of someone from my home town." Kazuha said.

"Whatever."

"We should get going, and find a place to spend the night." Kazuha said.

"Yeah whatever." Scaramouche said as he walked away from him as Kazuha was walking behind him.

Scaramouche was silent for about the first 30 minutes.

But from time to time, Kazuha, out of nowhere starts saying these poems out loud.

"The leafs are blowing off to the deep sea."

"While the wind leads them to their destination."

(Idk poems don't come at me)

"What the fuck." Scaramouche said. He was not expecting Kazuha to be THAT type of person.

"Oh, my apologies it comes out by itself from time to time." Kazuha replied.

"You're really weird."

"Hehe, I get that sometimes."

Word count: 662