Chapter 11 | Arguments °•

ART NOT MINE!

Hi hot peopleeeeeee autor is back!Did anyone get childe on his banner? PLS TELL ME (IM CURIOUS) !

Also, question, what are yall gonna dress up as for the best day of the year? Why am I asking this? I really love Halloween and I'm way too excited for it so I'm trying to share my obsession. ANYWAYS, sorry again for the late updates. I don't have much time anymore because of exams coming up and I need to study. Also, I was running out of ideas. But, I'm back with a whole 3 pages of ideas to use. So, let's get started!
___...☆..._____

"The fighting style of the Fox is interesting. It has incredible speed and can teleport, attacking from every angle. It's movements are limited, which makes it easier to find the pattern and defeat it. It is very mischievious so be careful."

___...☆...______

"Hm.."

"I bet it's not even that strong anyways" Scaramouche said, confidently.

"I can't believe that woman made a potion that strong, that's incredible."
Kazuha had stars in his eyes.

"Well,- I am better."

"Haha, you don't need to be jealous~"

"IM NOT JEALOUS IM JUST SAYING" the purple-haired boy screamed.

"Well, I am pretty good at riddles and I will be honest, I have no clue what this means.."

"If YOU don't know then how the hell am I supposed to know, Kazuha"

"Where the wind comes up the most, find the gem and place it where it belongs..." Kazuha kept mumbling that for a couple minutes, trying to figure it out.

"Argh, this is a pain. For the first time ever, why not just simplify those words? I cannot understand any of this."

The Samurai slapped his hand on his forehead giving Scaramouche the scripts for him to try to figure it out.

Scaramouche, obviously not understanding what those words mean himself, still took the papers.

TIMESKIP! 5 minutes later..

"I don't understand this Kazuha for once in my life I'm gonna ask you, help me." He said, being embarrassed.

"Oooo what's this? Scara asking for a favor?~ I could get used to this."

"SHUT THE FUCK UP KAZUHA! JUST- help."

"Calm downnnn. I was going to anyways haha."

"Also, I was kidding I have an idea of what this riddle means, I just wanted to see if you could do it, welp. You can't."

"WHY DIDNT YOU JUST SAY SO? WE COULDVE SPARED 5 MINUTES!"

"Scara, stop screaming, I'm gonna become deaf-"

"Shut up, just say what it means."

"Well, it says where the wind comes up the most, for my understanding, I'm pretty sure it means on top of a mountain."

"Find the gem, there's not much to it. Just find the gem, we don't know where tho, so that's the problem."

"On the final part, "place it where it belongs" its reffering to the gem, but we do not know where it is, nor is it telling us."

"There! All solved!" Kazuha put his hand up his hips, sarcastically.

Scaramouche sighed.

"You're so fucking dumb. We're not done, where is the gem? Huh? Did you figure that out?" Scaramouche said, annoyed.