Chapter 12 | Torture °•

ART NOT MINE

____________

Tighter..

Scaramouche was squeezing Kazuha's wrist harder and harder.

Kazuha's pain tolerance was high, but wasn't the highest. So he had a face that we couldn't see he was in pain, which irritated Scaramouche, because he likes to see people in pain.

And because that purple-haired boy is sadistic, he decided he would take it a step further.

He punched Kazuha on the stomach, making him fall on the ground on his back facing the ground.

Scaramouche was still not satisfied as he was not giving the one clue he would've needed, the missing piece of the paper. He couldn't believe he didn't realize sooner that when the Mission is over he could've gone up to such a high rank.

The harbinger kept kicking him, resulting in shortening Kazuha's breath. How so? Scaramouche, everytime Kazuha was trying breathing in, that's the moment he would he hurt him.

With each kick, Kazuha was getting more and more neasous, having the feeling to vomit. It was sickening, the blood from his bruised, broken wrist.

Still, he wasn't willing to give it. He needed answers on why he was hurting him this bad, did he do something wrong? So he decided he would have to hold it out until the petite was bored, because let's be honest, there's no way Kazuha would win against Scaramouche.

Yet, he knew full well if there were any more of breaking another bone of his, he would loose it himself.

'This bastard- Well, he held out longer than I thought. Now, let's see if he will still not hand it over after what I will do next.' He thought to himself.

He bent down beside the samurai, having a slight smile.

"Does it hurt here?" He picked up Kazuha's messed up wrist twisting it a little.

He squinted because of how much pain he was getting from that one fucking part of his body. Damn, it would've been better for someone to cut it off completely. It was burning his whole body, making him hot.

But Scaramouche obviously didn't care, so he continued twisting it more until he was willing to hear the words he was waiting for.

He could see Kazuha resisting it, sweat on his face and the slightest tears in his eyes.

"Answer when I talk to you Fucker." He said as he pulled his white snowy hair aggressively putting it close to his face, confronting him.

There was silence to Scaramouche but to Kazuha he only heard ringing in his ears, trying to listen to the voice he's so used to hear that's like drugs to him.

"Hm.. So you want me to twist the whole thing? I don't listen to people, but I could make an exception for you."

Kazuha widened his eyes as when he felt it.

He felt it.

Scaramouche wasn't joking. He actually did it.

"OKAY, okay! I'll give it to you! Now please stop-."

Scaramouche, grinning spoke.

"Hm?~ I knew you would break soon enough."

Kazuha, breathing heavily tried to compose himself, holding on to his wrist that was killing him.

"Here.- take it" He handed it to Scaramouche with his left hand, which was not broken, thankfully.

The harbinger took the paper, pleased he got what he wanted.