Chapter 9 | Adventures With Tomo °•

ART NOT MINE!!!

A/N: OMFG TYSM FOR 2.85K READS THIS IS- AHHHHHHH OMFG I CANT BELIEVE THIS IS REAL! I LOVE YOU ALL!

TIME TO UPDATE!!!
__ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __

But.. At the end, Scaramouche never let go of Kazuha's hands which were warming him up.

The samurai was smiling at the shorter male, pulling his purple hair strands away from his face to the back of his ear.

While looking at him Kazuha never seemed to notice, but he saw his double earlobe pierced. He was quite surprised because he never actually knoticed it. Maybe it's because he never was this close to him, or maybe because he just never payed attention.

Speaking of piercings, he also had his tongue pierced, but this time Kazuha did knotice. Because we could clearly see it every time he speaks.

It was.. hot. Okay, let's be honest.

Kazuha snapped out of it when he realized he was staring at him. Luckily, Scaramouche didn't knotice because his head was turned around.

"You can let go now.." Scaramouche was flushing aggressively which he tried to hide. But of course we can see it because he sucks at hiding it.

"Are you warmer?"

'Hold my hand longer please' the harbinger was thinking but obviously didn't say it.

"Yeah." He lied.

"That's great!" Kazuha cheered.

Scaramouche was just confused at this point. He wasn't letting go of his hand.

"Kazuha you're still holding my hand."

"I know you said you were warm, but I still want to hold your hand."

"Y-You!"

"Now, Scara, we should go make our way back with Tomo to continue our adventure."

"Fine, but if he even suspects anything I'm gonna kill you."

"Cmon, don't be like that!"

Kazuha took both his hands off the other male's and held 1 of his hands instead.

'Oh my fucking he's holding my hand- why am I blushing at that what the fuck I hate this. It's because of the weather. I'm not blushing ew. He's not even pretty. But he kin- NO. HE ISNT.' The purple-haired boy was convincing himself at this point. But we all know it isn't because of the weather. 🤨

"Tomo we're back!" He exclaimed.

"What were you doing there? It looks like a bunch of stuff happened." Tomo looked at them confused and curious.

"Nothing happened bozo." Scaramouche said rolling his eyes at the taller male.

"Scara! Excuse him Tomo he's always like this. But he is right, nothing really happened, we were just discussing some things." Kazuha sighed at Scaramouche's words.

"Ah, don't worry about it Kazu! He probably just doesn't know me haha."

"So, where are we going next?" Tomo asked.

"Hm.. we could go deeper into Liyue up to the darker side. With the information I have, The Lupical's Kistune's Claw glows in caverns where there's a lot Of Cor Lapis. But its protected by a huge creature."

"I also heard that, this so called creature was present in the ancient War between gods. Luckily, it had massively decreased in strength. It looks like a Kitsune, but it's yellow and blue. And has horns."