Chapter 4 | A Room With Drama °•

ART NOT MINE!!

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

"How about you? What is your vision?"

"Electro"
__ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __

Both of them were silent for a moment until Kazuha broke it.

"Are you from Inazuma?" Kazuha asked while looking at him.

"No, why" Scaramouche said trying to cover up the truth.

"Ah, sorry." The white-haired boy did feel a little dissapointed.

"Its night time. Lets go buy a room and tommorow lets go" Scaramouche said rolling his eyes while getting up.

Kazuha got up and they both found an hotel pretty close to the middle of the city.

They walked in, and was greeted by the front desk Lady.

"Hello welcome to Liyue Off Hotel! My name is Janen. How can I help you?"

"Hello, can we please have a room for 2?" Kazuha asked.

"Why of course!" The Lady said as she handed them a key for the room.

"Enjoy your stay!"

"Thank you."

Both the blue haired boy and white haired boy went up the elevator since their room was on the second floor.

As they came up to the door and opened it, they discovered something horrifying.

"."

"."

"."

There was one bed. A king sized one.

They both stood there in disbelief. The silence was broken when an employee came by. It was Janen, the Front Desk Lady.

"Is there something wrong?" Janen asked.

"Why the fuck is there one bed" Scaramouche said. You could hear the anger in his voice.

"I am so sorry but the only room we have available at the moment is a king-size-bed room."

"I- It's fine thank you." Kazuha told her trying to end the conversation quick.

"What the fuck are you talking about?" Scaramouche said staring at him.

"Well, enjoy your stay then!" Janen walked away with a smile on her face.

"Why the fuck did you say that"

"It's the only hotel that takes service at this time of the night we do not have another choice, really." Kazuha said, explaining his actions.

Scaramouche scoffed. REALLY hard.

Kazuha and Scaramouche walked in the room to actually see the decorations, because the only thing they saw was the bed.

There was a nice white wallpaper and blue and white decorations with some cool-looking paintings. Next to the bed, there was a couch and a TV playing news, ect.

Both of them were sitting on the couch relaxing and watching a movie they found in the "recommended" list.

Right in the middle of the movie, something else has gone wrong.

"Shoot"

"what" Scaramouche asked looking at him.

"I forgot to bring a change of clothes." Kazuha looked at him worried.

"Du-" Scaramouche was gonna laugh at him, but soon stopped realizing something too.

"Fuck. I forgot too." Scaramouche said leaning his head on the sofa.

Both looked at eachother. And they got off the couch.

"Maybe we could ask the receptionist for a change of clothes?" Kazuha proposed.

"You do it" Scaramouche teased him.

"No you!" Kazuha talked back.

"Did you just talk back to the 6th fatui harbinger?" Scaramouche asked to the boy.

"Yeah! I did." Kazuha said closing his eyes in victory.

The second he opened his eyes again he saw Scaramouche REALLY close to his face. Which made Kazuha Flinch a little.

"Why are you proud, I'm stronger than you. There's gonna be punishment for your actions Kazuha." The harbinger said teasing him which gave Kazuha the chills.

Soon after that, Scaramouche punched Kazuha's stomach which lead him to hit the wall on his back.

Damn. That shit hurted. There was definitely gonna be bruising there in about 1-2 hours.

After a few seconds of realizing what the fuck just happened, he got off his knees walking back to Scaramouche.

"Dipshit you could've dodged that."

"Heh, I guess I could've.. I was just not paying attention." Kazuha told him looking away from Scara.

"Next time focus on me and nothing else." Scaramouche said as he walked away not noticing what he said and the second meaning of his words.

"Ye- WAIT what?!-" Kazuha blushing a little bit.

Scaramouche stopped and looked back at Kazuha which was slightly Pink realizing what he said.

"NOT THAT WAY DUMBASS" Scaramouche yelled.

"Just go ask for some clothes for now to the front desk girl and don't bother me shithead." Scaramouche replied walking off to another room.

"Mhm.." Kazuha said leaving the room as fast as he could.

'What just happened...' Kazuha thought to himself.

'Whatever, let's just hope the woman has a change of clothes.'

Kazuha went down the elevator down to the main lobby which she saw the woman at.

"Hello, do you have a c-" Kazuha asked getting cut off.

"Hello! Have you and your boyfriend liked the room?" Janen asked.

__ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __

Hello beautiful people! How are yall? Im posting short chapters but I do post a lot of them. Tell me if you like them!

Word Count: 836