Lost & Found

"Talk"
'Thought'
*Action*
<<ABILITIES/WEAPONS>>
_______________________
*A young adult female, who had light tan skin, lovely amber eyes, black hair, clothing meant for a hot day and maybe fishing, AND, what probably stood out the most, was the two black kitty ears on top of her head, she had these because she was known as a Faunus, a special race of people with unique animalistic characteristics, just like the village or small town amount of people that surrounded her in this sandy/desert like area, which is a place everyone seems to equally hate, judging by their frustrated and annoyed expression*

'This isn't a sign of peace, just an excuse to get rid of us...'
*Thought the Cat Lady, as she was just as unhappy as everyone else, walking on the hot sand, under this very unbearable sun, and carrying very heavy fishing equipment*

'Why can't those humans just understand that despite being different, we are still people and just like them!'
*The Kitty Woman stop a moment, to take a moment to calm herself and not get to angry*

'Hopefully, one day, they'll understand... They'll understand...'
*After letting out a tired sigh, the Feline Female just shook her head, and just walk towards the ocean water, planning to go fishing, not only to catch herself some dinner, but feed her fellow Faunus, you know how the saying goes, 'Birds Of The Feather, Flies Together', though, just as she made it to the sea shores, she went eyes wide in shock as she then sees a young man, who seems to be around her age, laying on the wet sandy ground, and looked injured, burned and very exhausted, it was Otto Octavius, once she saw all this, she couldn't help but drop everything she was holding and rushed forward to help him, and while the four mechanical arms did freak her out a little, she wasted no time helping him up, and start dragging him away to somewhere safe*

'We aren't like them... We know when to help someone, despite being different...'
_______________________
I was thinking of putting him in this world cause, well, I just like this idea, ok, I don't need a reason, ALSO, Doc Ock & Kali will be in early 20s, ok?~
(BTW, Should Kali already be pregnant or do you want Doc Ock, to, well, you know~)

/The Arms Name, Personality And speciality\

-Touch: It can be consider the leader of the four arms, while also being the most careful and delicate, not mention is has mini metal fingers in the hand which is meant to either hold small items or build something complicated, as for weapons, it has a magnetic and blowtorch mode.
(Upper Right Arm)

-Hold: It can be consider to most flexible arm, being able to sneakily slither around and stretch longer, plus it's always on the lookout, ready to spot any danger or anything important, as for weapons, it has a long hidden blade in the center of the hand, which can also taser anyone it stabs.
(Upper Left Arm)

-Grab: This is the strongest arm, being able to pick up anything with little effort, very helpful with moving stuff or lifting anything, as for weapons, it has a lasso, which can help capture or whip away anyone.
(Down Right Arm)

-Clench: This is the strongest hand, has a very strong grip and will refused to let go, this helps anchor themselves or capture anyone, it is very dangerous and violent, as for weapons, it has a bunch of spikes inside the hand that can grow and shrink, not only does it have a strong grip, but it will be nearly impossible to make it let go.
(Down Left Arm)

To Bring Me Back To LifeOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara