Return Kindness With Kindness

"Talk"
'Thought'
*Action*
[ABILITIES/WEAPONS]
_______________________
"So, this is the Human that trespasses onto our Land."
*Otto Octavius, who had all of his arms in cuffs, 'All Six Of Them', he was brought into a tribal style throne room by the people known as the 'White Fang', to which the Scientist think they were some type of Security or Military, though he wasn't sure, but at the moment, that was not his main concern, what he really needs to focus on was the one who sat at the Throne, who does to be some type of female Tiger Faunus, which honestly fascinated him when he realized the many variety of these so call 'Faunuses'*

"He is, Chief Sienna, he even attacked a Doctor and a random Civilian, though luckily they were left unharmed and are still alive."
*The W.F Member shove Doc Ock to his knees, who didn't resist and allowed himself to be pushed around*

"Damn you Humans, all of you are always the same, are we nothing but sports and cattle to kill off, ANSWER ME!"
*The one known as Sienna, who seems to be some type of Leader, did not look happy, she was furious even, clearly having really bad experience dealing with 'Humans' like him, to which he was able to catch on and notice*

"... I have no excuse, I did attack them and almost killed them both, you have every right to despise and hate me, in fact, if you wish to lock me up or even kill me, I will not resist... But, before you do, I just want you to know, I don't see you as what you described, I only see you all as people, and only people, nothing more, nothing less."
*Otto decided to accept these crimes, not only because they were true, but because he desires punishment, whether it be locked up for life, or just simply take away his life, he knew he deserved it, for all the evil he has done, and this was the only way he could replay such guilt he had in his heart, though, even while accepting such a fate, he couldn't help but correct their views on him, on how he only saw these groups of people of 'Faunuses' as, well, as people, which not only surprised most of the Civilians/W.F Members, but the Chief as well, who did not expect to hear such a thing from him*

"You... You're not the same as the others, you have no 'Hate' for us of any kind, in fact, all I see is 'Guilt' & 'Regret', yet, if that was the case, why did you attack someone who was innocent and non threatening."
*Sienna was now slightly conflicted on what to do now, this was the first time meeting someone so, 'Sad', even if he admits the crimes he committed, she was having a very hard time even hating Octavius, let alone wanting to punish him*

"It Was Our Fault!"
*Before the two could continue talking to one another, both turn and look to see Kali Belladonna & the very reluctant Canine Nurse, who didn't want to here, but still needed to*

"What do you mean?"
*Sienna, as well as Doc Ock, didn't understand what she meant by that, the Cat Faunus looks at the Dog Faunus and brought her closer, who just let out a small sigh*

"... I was gonna get my weapons once I saw his 'Robot-Arms' activate, which accidentally made them go into defense mode, meaning they only attack because I was gonna, 'Attack', first, it was not his fault."
*The Canine Nurse was clearly not use to defending Human, to which she dislike very much, though with the Scientist, it was different*

"Also, I brought him to a place he was unfamiliar with and had no intention of even being here, he was only in that situation because of me, please don't punish him, he doesn't deserve this, please."
*Kali got in front of a surprised Octavius and bows to the Chief, asking and begging to forgive the Man who has already been through enough, which made the Tiger Faunus rubs her face and let out a small annoyed sigh, she wasn't upset with the Kitty Cat specifically, but now she couldn't say no to someone who was trying to hard to keep one Human safe*

"Human, no, what is your name?"
*Sienna looks back at Doc Ock, which snapped out of his thoughts*

"I'm Otto Octavius."
*Otto answered truthfully and respectfully, having no reason to lie or something like that*