Character sketch

Vansh Raisinghania -Vansh is 29 years old. The sole bread earner  and the head of the family. He is a Ex- national level basketball champion. He owns a sports academy and majorly deals with Sport equipment. Trustee of RS college

Kabir Raisnghania - Kabir is 25 years old. He is also a national level player. He is a coach of RS college Sports team.At Loggerheads with Vansh. He is his step brother.

Samaira Khanna - Vansh 's girlfriend.

Ritu Raisinghania - Vansh 's step  sister. She  is Vansh 's step sister. Vansh hates her to the core.

Ishani Rai singhania - She is a step sister too. famous model and fashionista. She is a perfect bitch. She only loves her brother's money and power.

Indrani Raisinghania -Manipulative and selfish Grandmother of Vansh.

Chetan Mishra - Ritu's husband. He does nothing he is only fed by Vansh 's money.

Aangre - Vansh's right hand man. He is married to Siya, they are in no way related to RS blood.

Riddhima Banerjee -Riddhima is 19 years old. She is doing Graduation  in RS university. Her parents live in outskirts of Kolkata  Her mother has passed away .She is a brilliant student.. She is very  Underconfident and shy,completely unaware of her sensuality.
Gunjan Malhotra - Riddhima's friend, a bully, spoilt brat   she is jealous of her.

Sejal Dobrial - She truly loves Riddhima and her eye opener. She is her best friend.

Rest you will know as the story progresses.
Updates will be post soon.