💋 💋Chapter -5 New life New journey

Riddhima "s Pov

When I peeped into his room, He was standing near the glass wall, facing his back to me. A cigar was burning in between his two fingers. A small sapphire studes ring was dazzling in his fair,slender finger. I gasped. How can someone have such handsome fingers?

"Come in Sugar ". He permitted me to enter before I asked it for.

"You asked me to meet you for my scholarship Sir ".

I said, hestitantly.He crushed the cigar beneath his boots and turned around. I could see his sleeves rolled up and some of the buttons of his white shirt was undone.

He handed a paper to me. It was the aknowledgemnt paper of my scholarship.

To me,it was not just a paper, it was my dream that came true. I was too overwhelmed to utter a word.My eyes welled up with tears of joy. I could apprehend that he was looking at me intensely. I could feel the aroma of his musk in my vicinity.

" Thank you Sir ".

I murmured.
He arched his brow and smirked. "
I think I owe you two Candy floss. I could sense a little sarcasm in his voice.

The moment he said that, the flashes of that dreadful night resurfaced.
"Never mind"!

his voice boomed. We will make it up some other day".He teased me.

I was still standing there,clutching the paper in my palms. He took out a glass case and wear his spectacles. He looks more handsome in them, I thought.
"If you dont have anything left to say,you can leave Babydoll"!

He said, as he sat on his plush couch and opened a blue file.

"I...am amm...I stammered profusely and finally gathered the courage and said...I am sorry.Mr...mr Rai...singha...nia."

He immediately looked up. He probably deciphered,Why I apologized.

"I slapped your brother. He....was...humiliating me....he forced himself on me...and."...now my eyes welled up with tears of all the humiliation as I recalled the dread ful night.

My head was hung low and drops of tears were falling from my eyes.

"I never thought you will forgive me and grant my scholarship. I am heartily thankful about it" I concluded.

"So you were thinking that I will lash out and insult you for slapping Kabir?" He mocked pain and sadness. And then a mischievious smile glinted in his eyes

"Am I that Bad Sugar!" Oh come on! You hurt me! What u did was absolutely praiseworthy "

Author"s pov

Riddhima looked up at him with awe and tears in her eyes.
"Is he for real?" thought she.
Vansh glanced at her, and took out a hanky and handed it to her.
"
'Wipe off your tears Sugar"! "You know what chubby pie! I dont like repeating my words. You did a fablous job! a damn praiseworthy job! I dont care why u did it but that you slapped that douchebag was enough for me, but...He paused, If you keep apologizing like this then I will reject your scholarship "

and in an instant he snatched the documentfrom her hand.

Riddhima 's Pov

My mouth formed an O when he inadvertently snatched the document from my hands.

"How can someone hate his own brother so much"?

I murmured to myself.

He must have done Phd in reading people"s mind. He glanced at me again smirked,
"Kabir and I am not blood brothers! He is unfortunately is my step brother Sugar! so dont worry! You are free to slap and thrash his mouth any gutter whenever you wish to"