💋💋Chapter-12- Shall we Dance!!

Kabir"s Pov

I never thought that something could shock me to this level!

I don't believe this He fucking ruined my plan! I  thought Vansh would go to Bangkok, It would have been an excellent chance for me,  to marry Ridima and eventually I would have succeeded in my plan.

My eyes popped out in lust and imagination. She is looking ravishing in a black designer saree paired with a halter neck backless black blouse,displaying her smooth creamy back. Her wavy brownish black hairs spread like a silk sheet over her back. Her plump lips are looking juicy,  painted with wine colored lipstick. Her doe shaped eyes are so mesmerizing, smoldered in dark black kohl.

From when she had become so succulently sexy? I could feel my bulge growing in my pants. I immediately covered it with my hands. My eyes scanned to the couple.

Vansh was tightly gripping her waist,and she cringed to his body as if she was a snake embracing the Sandalwood tree.

"When and how"? Ritu asked me about the sudden happening ,absolutely bewitched with her beauty.

"I absolutely have no idea'' .I murmured.

" Didn't you have any idea about this? "asked Chetan astonishingly.

"If Kabir bhai would have known this ,he would have never let this happen,'' whispered Ishani.

" I am still clueless.. Till yesterday,he was supposed to go to Bangkok, and the very next moment today,he is announcing his engagement.

This is weird,extremely weird. " I murmured.

Dadi tried to go near Vansh bhai. She was looking like a zombie, as if she had a mini heart attack.

The media reporters, the flashes of light and Aangre 's security totally blocked the area,through which we could'nt  reach them.

"Let's stay here and watch the drama".murmured Ishani. I still have a shocking surprise for Vansh Bhai.Let's wait and see how he reacts to it.

Riddhima "s Pov

I wish I could vanish from here. Vansh Sir,is not leaving my hand for a second. I tried calling Sejal  several times, but she didn't pick up my call. I tried to hide my frame behind him. All the hawk eyed gazes were falling on me. The media reporters are buzzing like hungry honey bees around us,just for a single byte. My eyes fell on Kabir for a second. He was looking at me with pure shock and lust. It feels puke worthy,whenever he glances at me. I immediately tightened my grip,to Vansh Sir's sleeve.

"Don't panic Sugar! Be a good little girl! and stood by me. These media people are like vultures. But you need to put a brave face, Plumcake ! He told me to smile at the media.

Vansh Sir took my hands and slowly walked passed through the media and settled to the podium.

Aangre Sir came into the forefront. He continued his speech.

"I know guyz you people are eagerly waiting for the much awaited interview. But pls try to understand that this is very new for Riddhima and the announcement of the ring ceremony was very sudden. So pls let the couple settle and Mr Raisinghania will be answering your questions.

Author "s pov

Pls ask your questions one by one. I am all ears, Everyone turned to his booming voice.

" So the Rake of the business industry has come out of the shell;What made you take such a magnomius decision of marriage Mr Raisinghania.?"

Tanya Shah - Tv9 Singhania.?"