💋💋Chapter -14- Love Lies and Deception

Riddhima 's Pov

It was so uncomfortable and awkward . Mr Raisinghania practically was rocking me in his arms,like a baby, It was an arduous task for me to play a lovey dovey girlfriend infront of everyone, especially Kabir. It took a good amount of rehearsal in my apartment where Mr Raisinghania teach how to blush and act like a girl who is too mushy to be in love. Honestly speaking,I didn't need to fake my accent and or do any extra job. My only role was to deliver the dialogue with a coy smile, that he taught me in our apartment. The dialogues he had chosen to act the part was worthy enough to make someone blush. Making every single person present in the drawing room, agaped, he took me upstairs. Frankly, I was though feeling wiered, I was liking it too. His woody musk, his warmth, the way he was pampering me even if it was a lie was welcoming. I never knew a business tycoon like him could be such a great actor.

"Put me down Mr Raisinghania". I said.

Its so embarrassing to be in someone's arms for such a long time.

The moment he did that, I almost ran to his room.

Vansh 's pov

The moment I entered the room, I could smell a faded aroma of Lencom Tresor and Tommy girl Something is definately wrong. This is not the perfume used by Riddhima. My senses told me that something is off. Did somebody enter my room without my permission? I have been fucking women since that bitch betrayed me. I know that perfume speaks about class and money. I looked around minutely. Everything is fine. No one has the guts to open my room without my permission, unless Mangesh would have come to clean it.

He usually came at 8 a.m. and he cleans my bedsheet and other furniture in my presence. Ah! I was in Cafe Haze, when he came today. But Mangesh cannot afford such costly perfume.
Nonetheless I will certainly find it later.

When I entered my room, I saw Riddhima was sitting on the bed hanging her leg in the corner of the mattress. She is looking like a cute baby panda wrapped in a saree. I smiled at her. I was about to say her something, then, immediately my eyes fell on the vase. Why it is a little bit tilted? Did Mangesh forget to keep it properly? Why am I having a feeling that something is really off here?
I turned to Riddhima

She was biting her nail nervously. She looks adorable when she does that.

Author "s pov

Vansh glanced at Riddhima and smiled. She needs to be comfortable in this room..

"Sugar! You can change and have a bath. There is a huge bathroom. A tiny baby like you will surely fit there!
Go and Change. Riddhima blushed like a beetroot as she wondered what else he would use as endearments.

Ishani settled on her bed. She switched on her laptop, that was connected to the cctv chip she has connected to the wire behind the vase.

Ritu eagerly sat beside her with a big bucket of popcorn and two glasses filled with cola.

"Let's enjoy the show"

Riddhima "s pov

With lots of hesitation, I entered the bathroom. I am not very comfortable using others bathrooms like this. I cannot ask Mr Raiainghania for a separate one. That will surely not go well with the pretentious live -in relationship we both are enacting. The bathroom made me agaped. Is it even a bathroom?

Half of our kitchen,bathroom and drawing room will fit into it. When I went inside, I understood
that the outermost door of the  bathroom is made up of wood.

The interior of the bathroom is however

segregated with sliding door. In the left corner, there is a broad wooden cabinet with some dry white towels inside. A small drawer stuffed with loofahs of different colours and condoms of many flavors. This guy also keeps condoms in the bathroom ?? Oh my god! Is he even real?