Twenty Seven

And I'm back to where I started. With my wrists and ankles tied to a metal chair and no lights on, with no one knowing where I am.

"Look who's back" Derricks voice said, sending a chill down my spine.

"She just missed us so much" Maria said with a smirk obvious.

"It wasn't even that hard to get her here, she's a light weight" Eric said, I knew he was proud of himself.

"Well it's good to have my little project back" Derrick said, just knowing he's in the same room made me want to puke.

"How is he doing?" Maria asked, Tyler?

"Fine, beat up but fine" Derrick said.

Beat up!? They hurt him already? I want this man dead! Along with his fucking posey.

"Think she's awake?" Eric asked.

"Only one was to find out" Derrick said.

At first I thought it was going to simple turn the lights on. But when his palm slammed into my cheek I knew that wasn't the deal. I screeched out in pain which only made him hit me for a second time.

"Shut up slut!" He shouted.

I whimpered and all the anger drained out of me, replaced by fear.

"Lights" Derrick said.

The lights flickered on slowly but once they were all the way on I wished they hadn't. Pictures of other people and maps lined the walls surrounding me. The pictures were of the that specific person in and at many different places, there were many people on these walls.

"Yeah you're not special, not my first either" Derrick said as if his stalking is a normal thing.

"She's not even your first decade" Eric chimed in.

"Shut up!" Derrick growled.

"It's true" Eric shrugged before leaning his back against the wall behind him.

The quiet, shy, heartbroken boy I thought he was has been replaced by a leather wearing, smirk showing, arrogant asshole who kidnapped me. And Maria, I can't believe I ever trusted her.

"What did you do to Tyler?" I asked, tears threatening to spill any second.

"Nothing near what I'm going to do to you, you thought you could run? I don't think so" Derrick said with an evil grin.

"Last time I checked you sold me into who knows what" I snapped.

I should've kept my mouth shut, his palm impacted my cheek for a third time and I bit my lip in order to keep from screaming.

"Don't go judging shit you don't understand" He growled as if I had offended him.

"Derrick! Stop! Before you give too much away, she doesn't need to know" Maria shouted as she grabbed his shoulder.

"I'll say what I want! You work for me" He snapped, throwing her hand off him.

"Just put her with the others" Eric said, sounding annoyed with us all.

"Both of you, leave, you're un needed at the moment. Go check on the others" Derrick said before turning to me with an evil smirk on his lips.

I swallowed hard and they left the room. As they opened the door a bright stream of light flooded in, blinding me in the process. Once my eyes adjusted back to the darkness I noticed Derrick pacing the room. He was talking but I couldn't quite make out what he was saying. I focused on his mouth to hopefully hear some of what he was muttering.