Eight

"Are you ready?" James asked grabbing my hand.

"I guess" I shrugged.

He nodded and we walked towards the coffins. Not only is one of my parents gone by the hands of M but now I've lost them both. Needless to say I haven't let James out of my sight considering he said "two out of three". Family members were everywhere and so were friends.

"Ariana, how are you holding up?" Tyler asked wrapping his arms around me.

"Like shit" I said honestly.

"I wish I could say it gets better" He sighed.

"I wish you could too" I said.

Tyler lost his mom when we were 6 and he seems fine over it now. But then again, he doesn't show me his soft side.

Through out the day friends and family continued to ask the same questions and tell me they're sorry. As if sorry would bring them back.

"Hi Ariana, hi James" An unfamiliar man said walking up to us.

"Hi Derrick" James said.

"I was a friend of your parents" He said shaking my hand.

"Hi" I said softly.

"I'm so sorry for your loss, they deserved longer than they got" Derrick said.

"Thank you" I said, not knowing what else to say.

"May everyone please gather" the priest said standing by the coffins.

We all walked towards my parents and he started his speech.

~•~

"I think we should get you home, you look a little shaken" James said putting his arm around my shoulder.

I nodded and he led me away from the people. Derrick had said he wishes to pay for this since we just lost our parents. He seems so nice. We also met Frank and Sam, a married couple. It's weird how we're meeting people we never met now. As we got to the outskirts of the grass my phone vibrated.

It was good seeing you again, we're almost alone ;)

-M

My mouth dropped. Alone!? That's why he's killing off my family! He wants it to be just him and I. That sick bastard! I glanced around to see everyone talking to other people or leaving. No one was on their phones, except Tyler.

~•~ ~•~

a/n

Dun! Dun! Dunnnn!!!

So do you think Tyler did it??? THANKS FOR 100 READS!!!!!

I love you all so much and I can't get over how big this book is already getting. Thanks for the comments and I love hearing your feedback!

Next chapter coming soon!