Thirty Three

| Ariana |

"Come on" Maria said, snapping me back to reality.

I stood up and slipped the sweater over my head. Bruised, cut, sore, and completely in pain. But I cannot make Tyler worry, he'd over exaggerate it and get himself killed. I followed Maria out of the room and down the hall. I debated trying to run for it but I decided against it, they'd kill Tyler. Instead I followed her to the basement where Eric was waiting with an evil grin on his lips. What was he planning?

"Awe you changed" He frowned.

"Shut up you pig" Maria snapped.

"What? I'm not allowed to enjoy?" He asked.

"No, no you cannot you pervert" She glared.

"Since when do you care what happens to her?" He asked, well that hurt.

"I wasn't lying about being your friend Ari, things just happened and I didn't have a choice" She explained.

"You always have a choice" I replied as Eric walked towards me.

"You won't understand" She said.

"You won't either, you don't know what he's capable of" I warned.

"That's enough out of you. Eric, bring her downstairs" Derrick said.

Eric did as he was told and slung me over his shoulder, purposely making sure his hand was on my butt. I cringed under his touch but didn't struggle, I was in too much pain for that.

"We'll have some more fun later babe" Eric said as he walked down the stairs.

Say something! Defend yourself! Let him know you're not a toy!

It took up all the courage I had left to finally open my mouth when he set me down in the cell.

"I'm not your babe and I never will be" I growled.

He looked at me, surprised that I had spoken up, but he only smirked at me as walked closer.

"Oh darling, you're whatever I want you to be" He said before pushing me back against the wall.

I was pinned under the weight of his body with my back against the wall as his perverted hands roamed my body.

"Get your fuckin' hands off her!" Tyler shouted from beside me.

"And what if I don't?" Eric asked, resting his hand on the top of my leggings, still pressed against me but his head turned to Tyler.

"I'll make you regret it" He growled, Tyler could be the meanest or the nicest person depending on what you do to him.

"I'll take my chances" Eric chuckled before smashing his lips against mine.

I wanted to push him off, kick him in the balls, and take off for freedom with Tyler by my side. But my strength, what little amount I had, failed me against his power. His tongue shoved into my mouth and I wanted to die right there, not in a good way either. The only person who's lips I wanted were Carson's but instead I get this asshole who only sees me as a sex toy for him and his disgusting boss.

"I'll save some for later" Eric said, finally stepping back.

He winked at Tyler before locking my cell and walking back upstairs. Once he left I was frozen, never have I felt this broken. Not even when Derrick beat me half to death, not even when he killed my family. Now I have all that plus more weighing me down and I just wish my nightmare had been real. I wish Derrick would pull the trigger on me. End all this hell.

My back slid down the wall until my butt hit the floor and my knees met my chest. I pulled the sleeves over my hands and just broke out into sobs. But it was those broken and depressed sobs where you're crying your eyes out in silence.

"Ari what happened?" Tyler asked softly.

I cried harder, images of what I had just been through flashed through my mind and I wanted to die. I want to be done with this world, this torture, I still don't understand why this is happening to me but I don't even think theirs a solid answer to that question that would deserve a punishment this severe.

"Ariana talk to me, please" He pleaded.

I stayed silent, words failed me in this moment. I tried to manage something to say to him but I just couldn't form any words.

"I know he almost beat you to death before, why didn't you tell me?" He asked.

He knows about that? How? I never told him! I don't think Carson did either, he was the only one who knew. I didn't want him to worry about it. Why can't I bring myself to tell him this!?

"What else did he do to you?" He asked, that was the question that set me off.

Death was the only option. I would get Tyler out of here and then just end it all. Freedom can't take this pain and suffering away. I've lost just about everyone I cared about. My mom, my dad, James, Carson, Maria, there's no one left but Tyler. I need to get him out of Derricks grasp for good first. And there's only one way to do that.

| a/n |

Happy Wednesday!
~no idea why I keep saying happy (m,w,f) but why not!? ~
Hope you liked the update!

What do you think of the Monday, Wednesday, Friday updates? Better or worse than twice a week?

Next chapter coming Friday, I'll try to write a lot today because I won't be writing probably at all tomorrow. Anniversary 😊 yay!

Love you my penguin army!🐧