I...... Am the last thing you see before you die

Previously.

Salem: "Izuku Midoriya. Why do you fascinate me so? Maybe you awakened something deep within me but those remnants shattered a long time ago but I guess even shattered remnants can be put back together.

{A/N this Chapter will be Teams SKWR & RWBY watching Deku's fight against Shigaraki and AFO in his mindscape and basically recap Chapters 1, 2, and 3. Meaning this will be a long chapter.}

{I do NOT own the art above.}
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The scene starts with team Skwr returning to Beacon Academy with Izuku's broken body in Raven's arms and rush him to the infirmary.

As they run there they hear multiple students voicing they're opinions on the matter of Raven holding a dead and/or dying wolf Faunus and some that are just saying random things.

3rd POV.

{A/N. RS=Random Student.}

RS 1: "What happened to him? He looks like he came back from a war." {Which isn't exactly wrong.}

RS 2: "Why did they bring that monstrosity back to Beacon? They should've just left it for dead." (I'm sure you can guess who this is) {Don't worry I have plans for this one.}

RS 3: "I wonder what his weapon is. I bet it's cool."

RS 4: "Of course you worry more about that instead of asking if he's going to be alright."

RS 5: "Come on it's her being, well her, what do you expect? I will say this though that boy is kinda cute."

RS 6: "Will you be quiet I'm trying to read."

RS 7: "I'm going to get some pancakes. You coming with Pyrrha?"

Pyrrha: "I guess I'm a little hungry so I don't see why not."

(I'm pretty sure you know who 3-6 are) {7 is pretty fucking obvious.}

After a few minutes of running they reach the infirmary.

At the infirmary.

The nurse is just going over her medical equipment when suddenly Raven kicks the infirmary door open.

Raven: "Nurse we need your help!"

Nurse: "Doesn't anyone around here know how to kno-"

The nurse turns around to see a wolf faunus covered in blood, littered with scars, and a sharp piece of metal lodged in his left shoulder. (Jinrō didn't remove it because Izuku told her he would lose a lot of blood if it was removed)

Nurse: "Oh my god! Put him on the bed hurry!"

Raven puts him on the bed.

The nurse goes up to him and inspects his wounds.

Nurse: "You four did a good job with treating this kids wounds if you hadn't he would've died before you got here."

Raven: "Actually we found him like that."

Nurse: "Wow kid must've had good medical training but it looks like he might still be in danger but at least he was able to somewhat get himself out of his critical condition. What even happened to him?"

Raven: "He got into a fight with a lone Beowulf he was able to defeat it then ripped off it's mask but I guess he was trying to keep himself from dying hence the leaves, vines, and blood covering him."