Meeting with the Ice Queen (Winter)

Previously.

WFC: "Who.........are..........you?"

WFD: "I......"

He runs his sword through my chest and stares into my eyes.

WFD: "Am the last thing you see before you die."
------------------------------------------------------------------

The White Fang Defector stares into the Captains eyes and he sees the life in his eyes fading and pulls out his sword and drops him to the ground and for good measure he stomps on his head repeatedly.

The Defector looks at the Mother and Son and sees other Humans and Faunuses behind them all looking at him in fear of what he's gonna do next to show them he means no harm to them he removes his mask and crushes it.

Izuku POV.

After killing those three, what was the name of that terrorist group? White Fang? Yeah White Fang. Anyways after killing those three White Fang members I turned around and saw a group of Humans and Faunuses had gathered and I could see the terrified looks on their faces when they saw the mask I took off the first guy I killed so I removed it and crushed it in my hand telling them I do not wish to cause them harm luckily I still had my hood and respirator on.

Izuku: "Don't worry I'm not gonna hurt any of you."

The kid approaches me and I kneel down to his height.

Child: "Thank you for saving me and my mom." He says before hugging me.

Izuku: "You're welcome little one." I say before hugging back.

The woman approaches me and the kid looks back and breaks the hug and goes to her.

Woman: "Who are you?"

Izuku: "Just your friendly neighborhood Wolf Faunus." I say before using Blackwhip to swing away.

2 week time skip.

In the 2 weeks Izuku's been in Remnant he's made a name for himself or rather a few names for himself.

Humans and Faunus alike call him "The Emerald Knight of Hope". (Combined two names for what the people call Izuku) {Thanks to JokerJay75 and Gabriel_Shadow for giving me those names.}

The White Fang call him "The Green Hell-Hound". (Combined two names for what the White Fang call Izuku) {Thanks to Link7512 and 232Blue22 for giving me those names.}

The White Fang Defectors call Izuku "The Green Werewolf". (Decided to give The Defectors something to call Izuku) {Thanks to Medojedus for giving me the name.}

But if I were to say that Izuku is liked by every Human that would be a complete fucking lie because there are still Humans that believe they are above Faunus, but Izuku deals with them albeit brutally and he may advocate for peace among their kinds but he's not gonna sit back and watch as his fellow Faunus brothers and sisters be harassed.

Right now Izuku can be seen in a bar wearing clothes he bought with the Lien he's taken off the corpses of either Faunus Racists or White Fang members he's killed. {My man's gotta make a living somehow.}

}