I guess bad luck can save your life too

Previously.

???: "Anyways since I have nothing else to do I figure I can just sit here and talk to you." He says pointing at Winter.

Winter: "Why?"

???: "It's not everyday you get to have a meeting with the Ice Queen."

------------------------------------------------------------------

Izuku can be seen sitting in the waiting room of a hospital. Now you may be asking "Why is he at a hospital?" well we're gonna have to go back a few hours.

Flashback to 3 hours ago.

Izuku can be seen walking through the forest with Winter while stopping at White Fang member corpses to take the Lien along with anything of value off of them. {He just sells them, well almost all of them.}

Winter POV.

Winter: "Why are you taking that stuff off of their corpses?"

???: "They have no use for it anymore so why not take it off of them."

Winter: "I guess that makes sense."

Winter looks at Izuku and realizes that he reminds her of the same person that her Mother and Sister have told her about.

Winter: "Are you by any chance Izuku Midoriya?"

???: "I see Willow and Weiss have told you about me."

Winter: "So you are him."

Izuku: "Yes but I go by Izuku "Shimura" Yagi."

Winter: "Why the surname changes?"

Izuku: "Midoriya was my bastard of Father's last name and I don't want anything to do with him so I changed my last name." {I know it's whatever Shigaraki but in this it's Midoriya.}

Winter: "So his Father was like mine." She whispers.

Izuku: "More or less but mine stole something from me which resulted in me going through years of torment and felt no remorse for what he had done."

Winter: "How did you hear that?"

Izuku reveals his wolf ears that he's been hiding in his bush-like hair.

Winter: "How were you able to keep those hidden all this time?"

Izuku: "Thinking about something sad."

Winter: "Like what?"

Izuku: *Never being able to see My friends, family, and children again.* "The lives that those White Fang bastards have taken whether Human or Faunus doesn't matter all I know is that their assault on Vale would've killed many including children and I wasn't going to let them take all those innocent lives just to add on to their kill count."

Winter: "That reminds me. How did you find out about the White Fang's assault on Vale?"

Izuku: "Junior."

Winter: "Why would he tell you?"

Izuku: "He's my information broker."

Winter: "Who gave him that information?"