Chapter 01: Leader's birthday

*{This story takes place in the year 2020 where Kagaya Ubuyashiki formed a company to help people in need (Japan)}*
All the subordinates of Kagaya Ubuashiki had planned to meet each other as they haven't met anyone yet... (The plan was to surprise the Kagaya Ubuyashiki for his birthday)
They had formed a group in WhatsApp and were planning. They have been discussing the plans via text message and voice calls.....so no one knew how each other look.
So one day they had a conversation via text
RENGOKU: Hello guys, since tomorrow. is Saturday, we can meet each other and discuss the leader's birthday if it's ok with everybody.

SHINOBU AND MITSURI: Yes Rengoku-san, we can do it... Just tell the time and location to meet up.

SANEMI: Tch.

MUICHIRO: Yes, Rengoku-san

TENGEN: I hope we will be able to flamboyantly plan and make his birthday very flamboyant.

GIYUU: Yes, I too will join

GYOMEI: NAMU AMIDA BUTSU!!!!! Yes, this should be a strategic discussion and hope the leader doesnt find out about it.

RENGOKU: Is it ok whether we can meet after lunch (2 pm) in Osaka if that's ok.

ALL IN UNISON EXCEPT RENGOKU: Yes!!!!!!

RENGOKU: Let's do it

*COMING SATURDAY, THEY ALL MEET EACH OTHER IN OSAKA*

SHINOBU:  Hello Mitsuri-san and others

MITSURI: Hello Shinobu-chan and others

*THEY STARTED DISCUSSING HIS BIRTHDAY PLANS*

RENGOKU: So, does anyone know what is the favourite flavour of the leader.

MITSURI : *says as she is eating onigiri* Ohhhh..... I know..... It's chocolate.

RENGOKU: We will get a chocolate cake for him.

TENGEN: What about decoration and permission to decorate his house for his birthday.

MITSURI: I will inform His wife about Decorations
*MITSURI DOES IT IMMEDIATELY AND THE LEADER'S WIFE APPROVES*

MITSURI: The leader's wife has approved for doing the decoration.

GYOMEI: So, what is going to be the items to be used for decoration.

MITSURI: Balloons

SHINOBU: Happy birthday sticker

MUICHIRO: Party poppers

SANEMI: Decorative paper rolls.

GYOMEI: Candles

TENGEN: But the most flamboyantly important thing, the cake

*EVERYONE AGREEING WITH TENGEN*

RENGOKU: Birthday message cards for everyone

GIYUU: I will bring tapes and scissors.

*ATLAST ALL THE DISCUSSION GOT OVER AND THE BUDGET GOT FINALISED*

*TOWARDS THE END OF THE DAY AND ALMOST EVERY ONE LEFT EXECPT TENGEN AND RENGOKU*

TENGEN: Hey Rengoku

RENGOKU: Yes, Uzui-san

TENGEN*blushes*: You  Are Cute!!!!!! Can  I have your number.... I've been seeing you for a while and I must say you are cute :)

RENGOKU *BLUSHING*: Yes!!!!!

*RENGOKU GIVES HIS NUMBER TO TENGEN AND BOTH RETURN HOME*