CHAPTER 03: They get drunk

After the leader's birthday got over, they went to a pub and started having fun. They go to the bar and ask for the Asahi Super Dry, which is being given to them by the bar attender. Rengoku got so drunk that he asked Tengen where the floor was.... Tengen started laughing so hysterically that he hit his back playfully and said that the floor is right here. Rengoku, who is still drunk, asked "where here?" Tengen, who was still laughing, said "the one you are standing on." Tengen told Rengoku to stop drinking and to come to his house. Rengoku, who didn't know what was going on, told yes and went to Tengen's house. Tengen told Rengoku to change up and go to sleep as he was starting to have a headache.

 Tengen told Rengoku to change up and go to sleep as he was starting to have a headache

RENGOKU AFTER GETTING TOO DRUNK. PLEASE IGNORE THE KANJI.*

*Rengoku did have a headache and went to sleep after changing up*

Tengen's pov: Aww.... He is so cute. I feel like kissing him and I don't *want to disturb him while he's sleeping but I can't resist myself. *starts kissing him for a few seconds and it looks like Rengoku is about to wake up and Tengen backs up.* His lips are so soft. Now, I am tired. Let me go to sleep.

*THE NEXT DAY*

Rengoku woke up to find himself in Tengen's chest. "Rengoku, you woke up, good morning", said Tengen. Rengoku saw Tengen and blushed. "Good morning, Uzui-san", said Rengoku.

*AFTER FRESHENING UP*

Tengen said, "hey Rengoku, would you be my boyfriend?" *Rengoku started to blush* "Yes", said Rengoku.

When Rengoku was about to leave Tengen's house, Tengen started to kiss Rengoku and shocking him. After a minute, Tengen realised what he was doing and let Rengoku go.

 After a minute, Tengen realised what he was doing and let Rengoku go

*Rengoku's face after Tengen kissed him, but without the tears*

*Tengen's POV*

He is so cute.... I can't resist his cuteness, I don't feel like letting him go home at all. The face he made right now was so cute, I feel like kissing him for even longer. Now I should let him go home

*Rengoku's POV*

He kissed me!!!!! I did have a weird feeling around my lips the other night. *as his face became red.* What am I thinking, I should stop my thoughts around him... Oh boy, my family will be so worried and my father will start scolding me for hours. I should mentally prepare myself for that. *sighs*

*AFTER RENGOKU REACHES HOME*

"Where were you the other night?" asked his father, Shinjuro. Rengoku said that "I went to the pub with a colleague of mine and I got so drunk that I went to sleep at his place" "Does that mean he is your friend now?" asked his brother and mother in unison. "Yes," said Rengoku, "but more than that". "Boyfriend" asked Ruka. Rengoku starts blushing and says "yes, he is my boyfriend." Everyone were shocked after hearing that, but then they were happy that he found someone he loves and makes him feel happy.