CHAPTER 5: MARRIAGE AND FAMILY

*Time skip of one week*

DAY OF MARRIAGE

"Lil cutie, how do I look?" Asked Tengen. "Big cutie, you look fabulous and what about me?" Asked Rengoku. *both of them are blushing* After a few minutes, the marriage procession had started. The father (the priest of the church) had called the bridegroom (Tengen) who was walking down the aisle, wearing the best suit, followed by the groom (Rengoku) with the identical suit as Tengen. "Tengen, do you accept Rengoku as your wife?" asked the father. "Yes," said Tengen. "Rengoku do you accept Tengen as your husband?" asked the father. "Yes," said Rengoku. After saying their vows, and wearing their rings, the father said "now, you may kiss the bride." Everyone present there were happy for them.

*sorry, could only find the white coloured dress of this picture*

Two weeks after the marriage was over, "hey, big cutie, shall we adopt kids so we can have the dream of a family?" asked Rengoku. "Lil cutie, I was about to ask you that but yes," said Tengen. They go to an adoption centre

"Hey, those three boys over there are so cuteeee, shall we adopt them," asked Rengoku. "Yes, Lil cutie," said Tengen. They went to the counter and asked whether those three boys can be adopted and the organisation said yes and told them to name those three kids. "Let the boy with the red hair be Tanjiro, the yellow-haired boy be Zenitsu and the bluish-black haired boy be Insouke," said Rengoku with his puppy eyes. Tengen couldn't handle his cuteness and said yes. They live happily ever after.

*SORRY IF THIS IS A SMALL CHAPTER.  I HOPE YALL ENJOYED THIS SHORT LIVED SERIES *